The Russian market, forecasts and expectations - page 9

Yuriy Zaytsev:

It is now very sensible to open an IIS, put money in it and buy up, of course open, close, but not take it out for three years,

And avoid paying 13% tax (some of which goes to someone for yachts, trainers, and shirts).

In three years, the market will clearly recover and it will be possible to close the account and withdraw the profits without paying the tribute

yes!

In the news, Gref is not afraid of a dollar at 100 and oil at 20. Sberbank can handle it.

Looks like there's room to fall.

I wonder at what price Gref will get scared.

Let's wait for Gref to get scared.

not much with the fall, looks like we'll be falling some more

Moscow. March 17. INTERFAX - Some state-owned companies have proposed to postpone paying dividends for 2019, the decision will be made individually in each case, Russian Deputy Finance Minister Alexei Moiseyev told reporters.
Набсовет Сбербанка рекомендовал рекордные дивиденды-2019 в 50% прибыли по МСФО
Набсовет Сбербанка рекомендовал рекордные дивиденды-2019 в 50% прибыли по МСФО
  • Агентство экономической информации ПРАЙМ https://1prime.ru/i/logo/logo_subscription.png
  • 1prime.ru
МОСКВА, 17 мар — ПРАЙМ. Наблюдательный совет Сбербанка рекомендовал рекордные дивиденды за 2019 год в размере 18,7 рубля на акцию, или 50% от чистой прибыли по МСФО, сообщил журналистам глава крупнейшего российского банка Герман Греф. Он отметил, что всего дивидендные выплаты составят 422,38 миллиарда рублей. Реестр акционеров для получения...

The Philippines became the first country to completely close its financial markets.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Now it makes a lot of sense to open an IIS, put money into it and buy, of course open it, close it, but not take it out for three years,

and get away with paying 13% tax (some of which goes to someone else for yachts, trainers, and shirts).

The market will clearly recover in three years and it will be possible to close the account and withdraw profits without paying the tribute.

That's very brave, I'd say super very brave, to think in terms of three years.

Who gave a guarantee that the tax would be 13%? )))))))))))) Explicitly reinstated where? ))))))

I have a feeling there is a comrade somewhere who believes in a bright future after gazprom has fallen 300% ))))

Михаил Шерстнёв:

That's very brave, I would say super very brave, to think in terms of three years.

Who gave a guarantee that the tax would be 13%? )))))))))))) Explicitly reinstated where? ))))))

There seems to be a comrade somewhere who believes in a bright future after gazprom has fallen 300% ))))

will we be falling for 10 to 16 years ? probably until 2036 yes ?

Oil 28

Yuriy Zaytsev:

we will fall for 10-16 years? probably until 2036 yes?

Well, the logic is this - after 2008, America recouped its fall in about a year. Russia is about the same as an average company in America - so a year is ideal - and so we only have the appearance of booming activity - 5-10 years is an average option. But it's a thankless thing to do for such a period of time - either the donkey will die or the cart will fall apart....

Михаил Шерстнёв:

Well, the logic is this - after 2008, America recouped its fall in about a year. Russia is about the same as an average company in America - so a year is ideal - and so we only have the appearance of booming activity - 5-10 years is an average option. But it's a thankless job to keep kamlak for such a long time - either the donkey will die or the cart will fall apart....

Well, then we are saving cachet.

Maybe the donkey will die before 2036 ?

Better, of course, by 24

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Oil 28

Waiting for 25