The Russian market, forecasts and expectations - page 11

Михаил Шерстнёв:

What about petrol? The scary thing here is that they are discussing that the Central Bank should lower the rate, as everyone in the world is doing during the crisis, instead of raising it as we are doing. What a nightmare...

The central bank rate has been going down smoothly enough - only a moron would pull it up now.

Михаил Шерстнёв:

What about petrol? The scary thing here is that they are discussing that the Central Bank should lower the rate, as everyone in the world is doing during the crisis, instead of raising it as we are doing. What a nightmare...

Where is the information from that they are raising the rate, the meeting is only on March 20.

Vitalii Ananev:

Where is the information from that they are raising the rate, the meeting is only on 20 March.

I understand this is a rumour.

but here's a fact - oil is already 26

---

25 is very close.

--

so do we wait for 20 or do we believe the saudis - promising to sell at 25?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Well, the central bank rate has been declining quite smoothly - I think only a moron would pull it up now

Well, we were talking about 2008, when only a moron would raise the rate in a crisis when everyone else was lowering it.

Vitalii Ananev:

Where is the information from that they are raising the interest rate, the meeting is only on 20 March.

In 2008, the Central Bank raised the rate during the crisis and now people are discussing lowering it - so I am waiting to see which wins, reason or the usual ))))

soon to be 25

Yuriy Zaytsev:

soon to be 25

Magic number?))

Dmitriy Skub:
Magic number?))

the saudis have declared it a magic number

Yuriy Zaytsev:

the saudis have declared it magical

So?