Looking for patterns - page 305

khorosh #:

I will try to give some more arguments to convince those who disagree with the fact that searching for patterns is not the fastest way to achieve success in the market. Last Sunday evening, I took advantage of free time to do my favourite pastime - to create another "grail". I did not search for any market regularities, but just took one regular indicator from MT4 and based on it I invented signals for entry and exit. I inserted these signals into my Expert Advisor template and ran a test for 2020 without any optimisation. I consider the result successful. Although I can still work on reducing the maximum drawdown and add reinvestment. And what would happen if I started looking for market patterns? I think that one evening would not be enough. You can spend years looking for a pattern.

The result of the test.

I like your approach! I know 100% one law, and I know where any price will go - either up or down with a probability of 50/50 ! And by the way, it gives us a lot of knowledge and variations to stamp grails!
By the way, in what language is better to start writing them? )

I finally quit working! I want to learn and write, moreover the system was brewed in my head and on different owls and calculated for more than 20 years ...

Hi!

What goes up is down....

Chaos can be run through a neural network and "order" it....

Alexander Ivanov #:
What goes up, comes down.

I'm going to continue the associative sequence. There is also such a pattern - "The bigger the cupboard, the louder it falls!".

Translated into trader's language - the stronger the growth of a currency pair, the stronger the fall.

Regards, Vladimir.

Romario #:

By the way what is the best language to start writing them in...? I want to learn and write

MQL5.

Regards, Vladimir.

MrBrooklin #:

I'll continue with the associative sequence. There is also such a pattern - "The bigger the cupboard, the louder it falls!".

Translated into trader's language - the stronger the growth of a currency pair, the stronger the fall.

Regards, Vladimir.

And will continue to grow) we have been through it) it is not a regularity

Colleagues, who knows what happened to Boris Grudylin, how did his developments end up???
Does anyone have contacts with him, I will be grateful for all answers

Irina Cherviakova #:
Colleagues, who knows what happened to Boris Grudylin, how did his developments end???
Does anyone have contacts with him, I would be grateful for answers.
They ended in a very typical way - the result of their work was never demonstrated).
It is better to ask for contacts where he spoke.

secret #:
They ended in a very typical way - the result of their work was never demonstrated)
And it is better to ask for contacts where he spoke.

Can you be more specific, if possible

Irina Cherviakova #:

Can you be more specific, if possible?

So ask more specifically.)

secret #:
So ask me more specifically.)

where he taught