Looking for patterns - page 118

MakarFX:
There are no words... You have found the GRAIL!!!

So the analysis you're doing is"graphical". I thought no one had been doing that for 10 years.

I see the point in trading by equity. Equity obtained after filtering the chart with some techniques that divide the chart into a flat and a trend. Clearly, without "maybe".

For example, if the trend is going upwards, the flat is going downwards. Once we have obtained the equity, we start analyzing it and detect (even with the help of banal indicators) areas where a trend is "trending" and a flat is "trending". This gives us the result - signals indicating when only a trend is to be traded and when only a flat trend is to be traded.

Макс:

So the analysis you're doing is "graphical". I thought no one had been doing that for 10 years.

I don't do"graph analytics", there is the fact that 80% of trading days pass 60% of ADR5.

Based on that we know what the minimum distance will be, but we don't know which way...

So there is still a long way to go to the "grail".

Макс:

So the analysis you're doing is "graphical". I thought no one had been doing that for 10 years.

I see the point in trading by equity. Equity obtained after filtering the chart with some techniques that divide the chart into a flat and a trend. Clearly, without "maybe".

For example, the trend is Equity upwards while the flat is Equity downwards. Once we have obtained the equity, we start analyzing it and detect (even with the help of banal indicators) areas where a trend is "trending" and a flat is "trending". And then we get the result - the signals showing when we should trade only trend and when we should trade only flat.

And how, my dear, does it determine the trend? I've probably forgotten what we're talking about.

I scratched the back of my head, I looked on the back of my head, and this bad seed came out of my head.

Uladzimir Izerski:

And how, dear man, does one define a trend? You've probably forgotten what we're talking about, haven't you?

I beg you very much!

Open the "How to Determine a Trend" thread.

Uladzimir Izerski:

And how, dear man, does one define a trend? You've probably forgotten what we're talking about.

I scratched the back of my head, I looked at the nadir, and this bad seed came out of my head.

Two bars of the same colour - trend, two different colours - flat.

MakarFX:

I beg you very much!

Open the "How to spot a trend" thread.

I did not insist. Everyone was asking and demanding)))

I remembered you!!!

Макс:

Two ranged bars of the same colour are a trend,

A third bar of a different colour and the trend has changed to a flat?

Макс:

Two bars of the same colour are trending, two different colours are flat.

If it's profitable there's no question in my mind.

Yeah, well, 20% of speculators use this method, it's time for me to move on. I have fallen behind of modern life. I'm getting old.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

The third bar is a different colour and the trend has changed to a flat?

Sure.

Макс:

Two bars of the same colour are trending, two different colours are flat.

That's what some aliens wrote to me:

"An additional condition: if the direction of the bar does not coincide with the previous bar, the bar will not close, if it does, it will close...
Thus, the reversal happens only from the second bar in the opposite direction, but if we hit a saw-tooth, then it is absorbed in one bar...".

I didn't understand any of this text, but it referred to ranged bars...

PS Or to equal bars... Years later you can't make it out and there's no one to ask...