Looking for patterns - page 117

khorosh:

The formalisation has been known for a long time. Each successive high is higher than the previous one and each successive low is higher than the previous one (for an up trend) and vice versa for a down trend. This definition is the same for a pipser as well as for a medium-term trendsetter. The only difference is that in to determine these maxima and minima, a pipser will use the zigzag with the threshold of, say, 5 points, while the medium-term indicator will use 100 points. Thus, it turns out that there is a trend for one person and not for the other. Although the formula for determining the trend is the same.

I repeated it 100 times. The repeatability is the same even on the tick chart. What are you trying to accuse me of?

Are you interested in the shape of the trend, or the trade? They are different things.

MakarFX:

Here are 12 pairs already showing a % pattern.

If pairs pass 60% ADR5, there are in/out points left to determine.

Not reading the whole thread. "Thanks" to Uladzimir and his fellow empty-nesters.

What are you counting there? What is ADR?

What are the blue and red rectangles?

Макс:

"thank you" to Uladzimir and his fellow pacifiers.

Give us something useful...

Uladzimir Izerski:

I have repeated this 100 times. The repeatability is the same even on the tick chart. What are you trying to accuse me of?

Are you interested in the shape of the trend, or the trade? It's not the same thing.

I just expressed an opinion and justified it that there cannot be a definite answer to the question: is there a trend at the moment or not.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Give me something useful...

Well, a man has marked up a graph with some squares and says that he has 80%. I want to know what the squares are, as I myself only analyse the graph through a similar Renco-Renge, but with some additions.

If there is 80% useful probability there and not in the style of "the remaining 20% are suckers on 90% of the deposit", then maybe we will discuss something interesting.

Макс:

Not reading the whole thread. "Thanks" to Uladzimir and his fellow pushers.

What are you counting there? What is ADR?

What are the blue and red rectangles?

ADR5 is the average movement over the past 5 days.

The squares are equal to 60% ADR5, if the red square is higher than the blue square it means the price has not passed 60%.

Макс:

"thank you" to fellow empty-nesters.

Max: then maybe there's something interesting to discuss.

I.e., you yourself empty-handedly offer nothing, and blame others. It is not nice.

MakarFX:

ADR5 is the average movement over the past 5 days.

The squares are equal to 60% ADR5, if the red square is higher than the blue one, it means the price has not broken 60%.

Got it. So, on the fly - work on the breakdown of this day, where red is higher than blue. Your Captain Obvious. :)

Макс:

Got it. So, from the get-go - work on this day's breakdown, where red is higher than blue. Your Captain Obvious. :)

There are no words...you've found the GRAAL!!!

khorosh:

I was only expressing an opinion and justifying it by saying that there cannot be a definite answer to the question whether there is a trend at the moment or not.

Let's assume that you are right.)