Looking for patterns - page 120

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Well, here's Uladzimir, ....

Also, it's not always the case that the pullback of an upward trend wave has to be higher than the previous one, it often happens that the price drops below the previous pullback but then continues its way up....

Reading, re-reading, but you're a bit over-reporting with the pullbacks).

Makar, that indicator I started to make based on your idea. It's crude, but there are two extrema at the bottom. The two lines loop at the beginning of the day, only to have one of them break out later. You can watch and think about finding the direction of travel.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Reading, re-reading, but you're a bit overreacting with the kickbacks).

Wave number 4 is out of the general interpretation, but it is a complete upwards trend wave.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Wave number 4 is out of the general interpretation, but it is a complete upward trend wave.

I understand you perfectly. The whole point is that this is no longer the classical understanding of a trend, but its own interpretation.

In fact, the trend may end up being that way, but that is rarely the case.

The point here is to recognise the future, not what has happened in the past.

The past is easy to analyse.

P.s.

With this version missed option 7 as well)) OK, chuckled no offence.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The point here is to recognise the future, not what happened in the past.

I can at most tell what is happening now. I can't get a handle on the future yet.

Uladzimir Izerski:

With a version like that, option 7 is also missed.) OK, chuckled no offence.

Option seven? Where?

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Makar, that indicator I started making based on your idea. It's crude, but there's a time, two extrema at the bottom. The two lines loop at the beginning of the day, only to have one of them break out later in the day. You can watch and think about finding the direction of travel.

I plan to use Chingiz_q_Makar_Project_Extremes_with_DayRange.

Even with a quick glance, the indicator after 9:00 GMT+2 before the London session indicates the direction...

blue square: 00:00-09:00

pink: the beginning of London

Aleksei Stepanenko:

I can at most tell you what is happening now. I can't get a handle on the future yet.

That's my point exactly.

There has to be a system that predicts, not one that can't even break down history.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Seven? Where?

How where? In the picture. Out of context.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

How where? In the picture. Taken out of context).

Those peaks up after 7 did not exceed the maximum after 6. Wave 7 does not exist.

We've got the story all laid out