Crowdsourced GUI. Open beta testing. - page 9

Реter Konow:

Following in the footsteps of the giants).

Front page of Forbes?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Front page of Forbes?

No. Money is stupid. Many people possess it without merit, and therefore, in the eyes of an evolved intellect, it is no indicator. Here, technical prowess, obtained by unlocking inherent potential, is a much stronger proof of ability...

Реter Konow:

To catch up and look them in the eye without raising my head).

That's a tough one... Somebody's got a lot of modesty in him...

Artyom Trishkin:

That's a shame... Some people are sure to be humble...

Somebody's got a sense of humor.)

In general, the West has long been fixated on individualism, and modesty is alien to it. All these super-heroes promote very different human qualities. Who has ever heard of a humble conqueror or emperor? What the hell is modesty when you have to reclaim your place in the world? Who needs it? Only those who want to step into your shoes and push you out of your niche. No, it's not narcissism. It is the first quality in a capitalist world where everyone elbows their way in.

Реter Konow:

Walking or even running after the giants ... You can't catch up with the giants, the stride is too short. You have to take a shortcut here :) Which means you have to know which way these giants have gone. Otherwise, by the time you reinvent the wheel, they will have already flown to the stars.

The only way is education! It is necessary to know the actuality, i.e. what has already been done for today and to trample your way ... if you feel that you can.

Реter Konow:

No. Money is a stupid thing. Many people possess it without merit, and therefore, in the eyes of an evolved intellect, it is no indicator. Technical power obtained by unlocking one's potential is a much more powerful proof of ability...

As always, I will repeat my thought - what is needed are illustrations showing the increase of income or efficiency with the application of the proposed solutions.

Otherwise, these solutions have no future.

Реter Konow:

No. Money is a stupid thing. Many people possess it without merit, and therefore, in the eyes of an evolved intellect, it is no indicator. Technical power obtained by unlocking one's potential is a much more powerful proof of ability...

In my opinion, in general, money is almost always owned not 'deservedly' but as a result of fortunate circumstances.

One "deservedly" possesses very little money, which allows only a tolerable existence. All money above this level is undeserved, and is the result of being "in the flow", "in the right place at the right time". In today's world, the trend is exactly that. Water will certainly not flow under a lying stone, but it is foolish to think that "you will earn a lot". If you know, know-how, do a lot, then you will not starve. But it's not a fact that you will be well-off. For you to be well-off - you have to be "in the right place at the right time".

Sad, but true.

Georgiy Merts:

As always, I will repeat my point - what is needed are illustrations that show an increase in income or efficiency with the proposed solutions.

Otherwise, there is no future for these solutions.

George, if Life on Earth, evolving, had stalled on the question "who and why do I need me?" and similar beings were destroyed on the basis of "bicycles", it would never have come to us).

Can't thrive in any system? - Change and adapt. Still can't do it? - Try to change the system. It's not working? Spit it out and just evolve in your direction. )