Registration as a Company - page 3

Martingeil:

What do you need it for?

1) If you have a sole proprietorship it is not a legal entity!!! it is a natural person and is liable with its own property.

2) If you are an LLP in Russia, I don't know if it is more of an LLC, then this legal entity is only liable with the property of the LLP or the LLC.

Do you feel any difference in responsibility?

You are forgetting.

Subsidiary liability of the founders of an LLC

Subsidiary liability implies that the individuals who are responsible for the company are fully financially liable for all its obligations to the extent of all the debts owed to the counterparties. In simple terms, thismechanism allows the debts of the LLC to be recovered from the personal funds of the CEO or founders of the company.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

You are forgetting.

Subsidiary liability of the founders of an LLC

Subsidiary liability implies that the individuals who are responsible for the company are fully financially liable for all its obligations to the extent of all debts owed to counterparties. In simple terms, this mechanism allows the debts of the LLC to be recovered from the personal funds of the general director or founders of the company.

Director, + accountant.

If you are a founder, and you are neither a director nor a mate, what will be your responsibility?

It's more complicated than that...

Martingeil:

Director, + accountant.

If you are the founder, and you are neither a director nor a matron, what responsibility will you have?

Again:

The mechanism allows you to recover the debts of the LLC from the personal funds of the director general or the company's founders.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Again:

The mechanism makes it possible to recover the debts of the LLC from the personal funds of the general director or the founders of the company.

I understand that it is difficult for you in Russia, the taxes are high and the founders are being harassed.

Alexandr Gavrilin:

On the contrary, I want to legalise withdrawals from this service and not withdraw them to a physical person's account.

And what's wrong with a physical person? What is the income tax in Russia? 13%? Not that much. You have the right to freelance outside the RF without becoming a sole trader. You have received income for the year, filed a declaration the next year and paid tax even later. That is all. And absolutely legally.

Martingeil:

I understand it's hard for you in Russia, the taxes are high and the founders are being harassed.

It's not hard for me personally

We have 12% VAT, 20% CIT.

In Russia: VAT 20% - BLEEP!!! PIT 35% - (:O)

Martingeil:

We have 12% VAT, 20% CIT.

In Russia: VAT 20% - BLEEP!!! PIT 35% - (:O)

Don't play dumb here. High taxes are a sign of an economically developed country.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Again:

The mechanism allows you to collect the debts of the LLC from the personal funds of the CEO or founders of the company

In practice, this does not work in Russia, the LLC simply goes bankrupt, and the founders (if they participated in the activity) and the director are simply blacklisted).

Martingeil:

What do you need it for?

1) If you have a sole proprietorship it is not a legal entity!!! it is a natural person and is liable with its own property.

2) If you are an LLP in Russia, I don't know if it is more of an LLC, then this legal entity is only liable with the property of the LLP or the LLC.

Do you feel any difference in responsibility?

Apart from that, you will pay more taxes and all sorts of fees. Pay your 10% as a natural person and don't worry, we call it income outside the country being taxed at 10% the same with forex. In Russia, I think it is 18%, you have all sorts of taxes))))

It makes no difference whether you are responsible with property or not. By definition, a sole proprietorship is a physical person. So it is not clear which company the author wants to register with, if he only has a sole proprietorship open.

"An individual entrepreneur is anatural person registered in accordance with the procedure established by law and carrying out entrepreneurial activity without forming a legalentity."