Quantum analysis Duca - page 79

Maxim Kuznetsov:

oblique quanta is certainly too much... I have to hand it to you, the topic is thought-provoking.

you can go too far - time flows both ways

It sounds funny and strange, but because of the dual duality (a cat has four legs, not everyone understands that) of all transactions in general, it seems to be about that.

it's like a looking glass...

Oh, yeah, that's one of my hypotheses. And this is what my thinking led to: maybe the current form of the graph depends on the total number of transactions on the instrument during its lifetime. That is, the number of operations which will pass before the bankruptcy, in the future, is known (we do not know, of course) and stable. Then each transaction generates a new wave (sine) with its period and amplitude, all these waves are reflected from the instrument's end of life and we see the chart as an interference pattern.
That is, here time is considered as space, of finite length, where we move through this space and observe the state of the graph at each specific point.

Maxim Romanov:
Oh, that's one of my hypotheses. Here is what my thinking led me to: perhaps the current chart's form depends on the total number of operations on the tool during its lifetime. That is, the number of operations which will pass before the bankruptcy in the future is known (we do not know it of course) and stable. Then each transaction generates a new wave (sine) with its period and amplitude, all these waves are reflected from the instrument's end of life and we see the chart as an interference pattern.
So here time is seen as a space, of finite length, where we move through this space and observe the state of the graph at each specific point.

That's the way it is.

Price is a tether that is twisted from the rotations of small TF prices around the larger ones.

And we see it on a plane.

The whole secret of quantization lies in this.

The question is how to construct such a program.

Nikolai Semko might be able to help.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is.

Price is a tether that is twisted from the price rotations of the smaller TFs around the larger ones.

And we see it on a plane.

The whole secret of quantization lies in this.

The question is how to construct such a program.

Nikolai Semko may be able to help.

It is not a problem to make a programme, all you need is a full-fledged theory, write formulas using it, and do whatever you like. For starters, the idea was to quantize the price according to the number of performed transactions. It may be done with exchange instruments. Or by volume. It is better to do it both ways. And then it is better to develop it further. Here we must have a history for the entire period of life of the instrument with deals.

Maxim Romanov:

It's not a problem to make a programme) You just need a full-fledged theory, use it to write formulas and then you can do whatever you want. For a start, there was an idea to quantize the price by the number of performed deals. It may be done with exchange instruments. Or by volume. It is better to do it both ways. And then it is better to develop it further. It is necessary to have a history for the entire period of life of the instrument with deals.

Actually, this is a three-dimensional market model. But we see it on a plane. This is how our brain is built).

The performed deals certainly play a role, without them the prices would not change. But more important is the price itself at a particular point in time in relation to ??? in space.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is actually a three-dimensional model of the market. But we see it on a plane. That's how our brain is built).

Transactions made of course play a role, without them prices wouldn't change either. But more important is the price itself at a particular point in time in relation to ??? in space.

For simplicity, and for the beginning we will consider the model as two-dimensional, it will be easier. The task is to replace our time in seconds, with market time. As time is nothing more than the number of occurred processes, it should have the same structure for the market. Our time has nothing to do with the market, it is a fact.

Hence the question, what processes affect the price? The only fundamental process is trading, so I assumed to use trading instead of time. But maybe something else can be used as time, something more fundamental and driving price?

If we expand to a 3 dimensional model, then when you buy an asset, you are also selling another asset. So the price is influenced by these very transactions not only of one asset, but also of another. For simplicity, let us have a stock and it is bought with rubles. But in the process of buying the stock, there is not only a revaluation of the stock, but also a revaluation of the ruble. And if there was no trading activity on the share for an hour, there was still trading activity on the ruble. So the ruble's time has gone further than the stock's time... At the moment of transaction to purchase the share, revaluation of the share took place once, while the ruble could take place at least 1000 times.

It turns out that the time for the two assets runs at different speeds, and the price reflects the current state of affairs.

So what can be taken as time other than transactions, any ideas?

Maxim Romanov:

For simplicity, and to start with, we will consider the model to be two-dimensional, so it is easier. The objective is to replace our time, in seconds, with market time. Since time is nothing more than the number of processes that have occurred, it should have a similar structure for the market. Our time has nothing to do with the market, it is a fact.

Hence the question, what processes affect the price? The only fundamental process is trading, so I assumed to use trading instead of time. But maybe something else can be used as time, something more fundamental and driving price?

If we expand to a 3 dimensional model, then when you buy an asset, you are also selling another asset. So the price is influenced by these very transactions not only of one asset, but also of another. For simplicity, let us have a share and it is bought for roubles. But in the process of buying the stock, there is not only a revaluation of the stock, but also a revaluation of the ruble. And if there was no trading activity on the stock for an hour, there was still trading activity on the ruble. So the ruble's time has gone further than the stock's time... At the moment of transaction to purchase the share, revaluation of the share took place once, while the ruble could have taken place at least 1000 times.

It turns out that the time for the two assets runs at different speeds, and the price reflects the current state of affairs.

So what can be taken as time apart from transactions, any ideas?

Your reflections are interesting. I should now make sense of it and think about it).

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is actually a three-dimensional model of the market. But we see it on a plane. That's how our brain is built).

A quantum graph is two-dimensional because we are operating on two quantities: the discrete change of a parameter (price) and the number of discrete changes (time).

Duca's basic idea is that a quantum graph can be constructed for any process of change. And looking at this graph, without knowing the raw data, it is impossible to understand what kind of process it is.

"The picture of changes of any material parameter in two-dimensional space duka is a broken line with the same angle of inclination of links to the time axis. In other words, duka of any material parameter is a universal form of matter, subject to the universal laws of evolution". What a dookie. )

esm7810:

The quantum graph is two-dimensional because we are operating on two quantities: the discrete change of a parameter (price) and the number of discrete changes (time).

Duca's basic idea is that a quantum graph can be constructed for any process of change. And looking at this graph, without knowing the raw data, it is impossible to understand what kind of process it is.

"The picture of changes of any material parameter in two-dimensional space duka is a broken line with the same angle of inclination of links to the time axis. In other words, duka of any material parameter is a universal form of matter, subject to the universal laws of evolution". What a dookie. )

That's the problem, you bent it.

There are some characters who have... They use non-standard terminology. I once created a thread with such "scientific forex pearls" and posted such opuses.

For example, from the market:

"A scalper using an average model of quantum multiple algorithms, using a unique multi-level system of support orders."

And here's a clinical case study from the internet:

"... - Variable timeframe event-based EA.

Instead of a lock, the Expert Advisor puts a quasi-lock. In other words, it seems (quasi) sets it, but in fact it doesn't, but considers that it has set it. And it starts to untie it in the same way as VIB would untie it. But it uses a quasi-locked order for this quasi-decoupling.

...And the EA only "thinks" it is doing the same thing, but in reality it either starts considering an unlocked (quasi-locked) order A as order C or closes A and/or reverses it (closes A and opens the opposite B).

...The proposed method makes it possible to make predictions based on the identity of time-differentiated blocks of events..."

And the problem is that such a terminological apparatus is more synonymous than objective. It contains confusing imagery, a distortion of logical clarity.

There is a diagram - there is a point with a coordinate, an angle, a curve and so on. So use these terms, make expressions from them, why should the word "physical" and "evolution" be used in the graph of the model of an entity that does not exist in the physical sense (the flow of quotes), if it is not physics, not biology and not sociology. That's me talking about Dooku already.

I have to do double work: read the original, delve into the imagery, translate it into Russian, and delve into it again.

Ivan Butko:

That's the problem, I bent it.

There are some characters who have... They use non-standard terminology. I once created a thread with such "scientific forex tricks" and posted such opuses.

For example, from the market:

And here's a clinical case from the internet:

And the problem is that such terminological apparatus is more synonymous than objective. It contains confusing imagery, a distortion of logical clarity.

There is a diagram - there is a point with a coordinate, an angle, a curve and so on. So use these terms, make expressions from them, why should the word "physical" and "evolution" be used in the graph of the model of an entity that does not exist in the physical sense (the flow of quotes), if it is not physics, not biology and not sociology. That's me talking about Dooku already.

I have to do double work: read the original, delve into the imagery, translate it into Russian, and delve into it again.

Quasi lock is certainly a powerful statement) for it is immediately clear on the narrative that the man does not understand what he's doing), and most importantly, what he wants to achieve. But perhaps if you put a lot of terms, the meaning of which is understood by only a few, you can hide your lack of understanding the curtain of science.

80 pages of flub and nothing concrete.

QuantumBob, where is Duca's theory that has been published, where is the staterun "giving 400% p.a."?