Quantum analysis Duca - page 75

QuantumBob:
Good luck with the right button.

Don't spoil yourself.

QuantumBob:
Good luck with the right button.

You're the ones who need luck with it, and I'm fine with it as it is.

QuantumBob:

DUC'S DEVELOPMENT EQUATION

Another extremely interesting stock exchange tool of Duk is the development equation.

All that we discussed earlier were local dependencies. The time intervals considered were much smaller than the full history of the instrument.

However, Duca also developed more general development formulas, which can describe the entire history of an instrument, such as the Dow Jones index. This index began to be calculated in 1884, and has been sawing over 100 years using the formula that André Duca discovered.

This is a confirmation of my belief that the world is completely unpredictable in the minutiae, and that by Hamburger account, over large time intervals, it is completely consistent. A hundred years is a good rationale.

As we have said, Duk's theory is universal, and works for any time interval. Therefore, based on the principle of similarity, let us calculate Duk's development equation for a small time interval to get a general impression of what it looks like.

As we can see, evolution of any material parameter in our world goes fast at first and then gradually slows down.

Well this pattern I think everyone understands intuitively, on the basis of their life experience.

Interestingly, when a system begins to degrade, its decline is described by the same formula, the graph simply mirrors downwards.

For general understanding it will be helpful to note that the previously described degenerate quantum channel abc is tangent to the curve of the development equation.

Also note that this curve consistently works out all quantum numbers, so in R-n coordinates we have a very simple relationRn=4qrn.

Next, we consider a velocity fan, which will be interesting to relate to the evolution equation.

Something doesn't fit the price into the arc at all. Wish the arc good luck.

QuantumBob:
That's how it should be. It's just a geometric stretch. If you go to dimensionless scales, all the graphs will be similar, i.e. they can be combined. This is how the universality of this theory manifests itself.

I get it.
Converting linear to non-linear time measurement actually ends up aligning all non-linear channels into linear ones.

Well, this makes a lot of sense, if only because the mathematics of calculating and analysing these linear channels is much simpler.

Moreover, there are indeed completely new possibilities in such a non-linear coordinate system. For example, I now understand how quotes can be represented more smoothly as a 3d surface due to the dynamic size of the quantum, rather than as a line on a plane.

This surface will be more informative, timeframes will not be needed, the whole history of the instrument will be visible for many years, down to ticks.

It's a pity there is no time now, but I want to carry out some experiments to understand some things.

To start with at least do the same thing, only changing the size of the quantum, not the time scale. It should be an interesting, very dynamic and illustrative picture.

Thanks Boris. It seems to be nothing new, I already knew all this, but I just did not focus my attention on it. Everything brilliant is simple.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

We understand from life experience that "the evolution of any material parameterin our world is first rapid and then gradually slows down".

I've been thinking about it every day and still could not formulate it for myself, thank you )))

Actually, even a parabola of evolution, turned by 90 degrees, becomes linearly uniform in such "quantum" coordinate system, because slowing down of evolution is compensated by decreasing of time density (subjective feeling of its speed of flow).

It is like in human life: When a child is 7 years old, it seems to him that to live one day is a great adventure, and a month is a very long time, so many events happened during a month, while in adult state a month flies by very quickly and a day is not an event at all.

To say nothing of a one-year-old child, when during one year he/she grows by 15%, when skills and abilities increase manifold, the density of his/her subjective perception of time is colossal.

We do not even remember our childhood up to 3-4 years of age, because the time was perceived very differently then and in a linear system of time perception it was hundreds of years ago)).

In such linear system of perception of time our life equator is maybe somewhere at 3-4 years (it is possible that even in the womb, as there a person goes a much longer developmental path than in the whole life after birth). This is why it is so important what childhood was like for a person's whole life...

Nikolai Semko:

I got it.
Converting linear to non-linear time measurement actually ends up aligning all non-linear channels into linear ones.

Well, this makes a lot of sense, if only because the mathematics of calculating and analysing these linear channels is much simpler.

Moreover, there are indeed completely new possibilities in such a non-linear coordinate system. For example, I now understand how quotes can be represented more smoothly as a 3d surface due to the dynamic size of the quantum, rather than as a line on a plane.

This surface will be more informative, timeframes will not be needed, the whole history of the instrument will be visible for many years, down to ticks.

It's a pity there is no time now, but I want to carry out some experiments to understand some things.

To start with at least do the same thing, only changing the size of the quantum, rather than the time scale. It should be an interesting, very dynamic and illustrative picture.

Thanks Boris. It seems to be nothing new, I already knew all this, but I just did not focus my attention on it. Everything brilliant is simple.

Changing the size of the quantum is exactly what changes the scale and non-linearity of time.

Nikolai Semko:

In fact, even a parabola of evolution rotated by 90 degrees becomes linearly uniform in such "quantum" coordinate system, because slowing down of evolution is compensated by decreasing of time density (subjective feeling of its speed of flow).

It is like in human life: When a child is 7 years old, it seems to him that to live one day is a great adventure, and a month is a very long time, during a month so many events have happened, while in adult a month flies by very quickly and a day is no event at all.

To say nothing of a one-year-old child, when during one year he/she grows by 15%, when skills and abilities increase manifold, the density of his/her subjective perception of time is colossal.

We do not even remember our childhood up to 3-4 years of age, because the time was perceived very differently then and in a linear system of time perception it was hundreds of years ago)).

In such linear system of perception of time our life equator is maybe somewhere at 3-4 years (it is possible that even in the womb, as there a person goes a much longer developmental path than in the whole life after birth). This is why it is so important what childhood was like for a person's whole life...

+++

QuantumBob:
When you change the size of the quantum, just the scale and nonlinearity of time changes.

it is clear that the scale will also change, but it will change non-linearly. And you can see how the parabolic and other non-linear channels will smooth out. As far as I can imagine it. That's why I want to see it in dynamics by writing code.

Nikolai Semko:

it is clear that the scale will also change, but it will change non-linearly. And you can see how the parabolic and other non-linear channels will smooth out. As far as I can imagine it. That's why I want to see it in dynamics by writing code.

The channels will be even at any quantum size.

QuantumBob:

Channels will be smooth at any size of quantum.

is it? So I'm missing something...

Taking your picture from page 4 and observing parabolic channels.

I assume that if the quantum is gently increased they will smoothly transform to linear. I am not sure about this though. I need to experiment.