Quantum analysis Duca - page 56

Evgeny Belyaev:

Did I say anything about financial empires? You are mistaken!!!

You didn't, but TC was talking about them.

Oh, and by the way, I should be addressed as you.

Aleksey Ivanov:

Oh, and by the way, I need to be addressed as you.

I don't give a shit. I respect everyone so I don't single anyone out.

So you can keep it strictly on a first-name basis.

If I start yelling, that means I'm fucking with you.

Aleksey Ivanov:

I need to be addressed as you.

Evgeny Belyaev:

So you can treat me strictly on a first-name basis.

If I start yelling at you, that means I'm pissing you off.

Ahhh, the picture of a multicultural society.

Evgeny Belyaev:

So you can keep it strictly on a first-name basis.

If I start yelling at you, that means I'm pissing you off.

I get it. We just have different ideas about proper communication. It used to be different. We'll have to adapt.

Ivan Butko:

Ahhh, the picture of a multicultural society.

Whoever taught me how to interact with other people in sales insisted on being addressed by his first name and strictly on first name terms.

Why the distance. I call my mother, father, friend, brother "you". It's nobody's E.

Aleksey Ivanov:
I get it. We just have different ideas about proper communication. It used to be different. We'll have to adapt.

I understand, I didn't mean to offend anyone. It's nice to have one you (in English and no one interprets it differently)

SUMMARY BY CHANNEL

So, let's summarise the intermediate results by channel.

Firstly, quantum exchange price moves along quantum channels, only along channels and nothing else. Moreover, the channels of movement periodically change. This is strictly proved. It is a law. It creates a powerful theoretical basis for channel trading methods.

Secondly, the quantum price fits into the quantum channel much more precisely, it shows false breakdowns much less frequently, etc. than a normal price moving in a normal channel. Because quantum time flows non-linearly with respect to astronomical time, and the quantum chart, due to this plasticity in time, fits much more precisely into the quantum channel, which is the natural habitat of the quantum price.

Thirdly, it is possible to choose from four channels for further movement when price leaves the current channel. And these channels are calculated according to Duk's formulas in advance, without waiting for them to form three anchor points. And this is what real forecasting is all about.

Evgeny Belyaev:

I understand, I didn't mean to offend anyone. It's nice to have one you (in English and no one interprets it differently)

I think there's a you in there, like a thou, to address you when you want to "piss off".

QuantumBob:

CHANNEL SUMMARIES

So, let us summarise the intermediate results by channels.

Firstly, quantum exchange price moves along quantum channels, only along channels and nothing else. And the channels of movement periodically change. This is strictly proved. It is a law. It creates a powerful foundation for channel trading methods.

Secondly, the quantum price fits into the quantum channel much more precisely and exhibits false breakdowns much less frequently, etc. than a normal price moving in a normal channel. Because quantum time flows non-linearly with respect to astronomical time, and the quantum chart, due to this plasticity in time, fits much more precisely into the quantum channel, which is the natural habitat of the quantum price.

Thirdly, it is possible to choose from four channels for further movement when price leaves the current channel. And these channels are calculated according to Duk's formulas in advance, without waiting for them to form three anchor points. And that is the real prediction.

It's a new religion: Canalianism. All adepts, when talking to each other, must add the word "quantum" before every noun.

So, the three main channels that sustain our lives: plumbing, heating, sewage. And above them all is a higher-level channel: electricity.

But not like that, but like this: "So, three main quantum channels supporting our quantum life: quantum plumbing, quantum heating, quantum sewerage. And above them all there is a quantum channel of a higher quantum level: quantum electricity supply".

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The new religion is straightforward: "Canalianism". All adherents, when talking to each other, must add the word 'quantum' before every noun.

And so the three main channels that sustain our lives: plumbing, heating, sewage. And above them all is the highest level channel: electricity.

If you omit the word quantum, the statement becomes false. You have to stick to logic.