Quantum analysis Duca - page 54

Dmitriy Skub:

I can also remind you of the laws of Hermes Trismegistus, postulated several millennia before Gunn and other Dukes) So far none has been refuted)

I, as an intraday trader, would like you to show in practice the power and strength of your idol's theory (in a good way). Not on history, on which all theories are known to work. But in real time. The best way is on the stock exchange.) Ready to provide any necessary data.

Then a lot of forum users will be interested in you and you might even get an order to develop a TC.

In the same way, you will only become embittered and eventually send everyone away)).

All right?

I've only been on the forum for five days. So everything is ahead of me.

Vasily Perepelkin:

You say all the right things, but in my opinion you are throwing pennies in front of the uneducated, few people here understand what quantum wave dualism and Heisenberg's uncertainty principle are.

Most of all I regret the ruined Soviet educational system.

Alexander_K:

:))) Let it be whatever nickname you want, as long as it gets results. I will start monitoring on Monday, what about you?

I'll start a little later.

Дмитрий:

He has everything but profitable trading on his own 'theory'.

And what did he get up on? The odd man out...

QuantumBob:
What did he make his money on? The odd man out...

On investments.

Would he have opened a DC if he could make money from trading.

A strange man...

Дмитрий:

On investments.

Would he have opened a DC if he could make money from trading.

A strange man...

That's if you have start-up capital. And he was a lecturer at the University. When you don't have your own money, you have to manage someone else's.

When you do not have your own money, you have to open a DT and live off other people's money

using quantum channels for risk management at a brokerage house is a real bummer

Who are you talking rubbish to, yourself?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What do you want then?

You need a critical mass of hamsters to start a large-scale divorce.

Knowledge, unlike the market, should be effective, not this mental slop for the people

QuantumBob:
You, young man, are talking disrespectfully to an elder, so you won't get any answers.

How is it disrespectful when you are asked direct questions and you don't answer them?