Quantum analysis Duca - page 59

Vasily Perepelkin:

Dear QuantumBob: Please ignore my former student Max Demetrievsky, his maximum is an import catboost I am ashamed of him, I took it upon myself to teach him and what was the result

Your Schrodinger school should have been shut down a long time ago.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

According to the author's drawings, there's a channel

Judging from the author's posts, it's all rubbish.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Judging by the author's posts, it's all rubbish.

The author is just a physics nerd. He doesn't even seem to have mastered a school textbook. He'd be better off playing dominoes outside, but still... Ehhhhh....

Vasily Perepelkin:

Dear QuantumBob: Please disregard my former student Max Demetrievsky, his maximum is an import catboost I am ashamed of him for taking him on and what the result is

No problem, there are much funnier shots...

Ehhh, quanta, quanta...

Not a word about the tunnel effect...

Hopefully not yet.

How does physics, chemistry, geometry affect the price of apples on the local produce market?
Rhetorical question.
Trump's tweet could affect them much more

QuantumBob:

Granddad, try working as a shop keeper - you don't need to know physics there.

QuantumBob:
No problem, there's much funnier footage...

Isn't it you by any chance? 59 page doesn't really say anything yet, I thought there would be a theory with explanations, you could build something yourself, but no.

Just reprinted what is already there and some scripts are being prepared there with protection (and for sure the same ones that are already without protection). Wouldn't you offer them for money?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I thought there would be a theory with explanations, so I could build something myself, but no.

Only reprinted what is already and some scripts are preparing there with protection (and for sure the same as without protection already). do not offer them for money?

He wrote a long time ago - for all financial questions in person, i.e. the theme is purely a lure.

QuantumBob:

I want to be supportive.
I know exactly what you're talking about.

It's nice to know that there are like-minded people.

And don't pay any attention to this fuss. "The mouths of truth are dark to the uninitiated."

I myself have been talking about channels for a long time, and there is hardly anyone on this forum who has a higher density of posts with the word "channel" than I do, well, except for you.