Quantum analysis Duca - page 34

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes))) The iron is a heating device))

Don't forget to turn that iron on, or you'll be walking around in a crumpled...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

This theory is only good for scamming suckers on the internet by making an indelible impression on them.

It's a polished way of putting it. +++

But let's see if TC has the patience to explain it all to us.

He's already got a goal in mind.)

Vizard_:

Don't forget to turn that iron on, or you'll be wearing crumpled...

I was thinking about the other thing. How will you use the iron to heat the factory?))) Allegory, if you can.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I was thinking about the other thing. How will you use an iron to heat a factory?))) Allegory, if you can access it.

Have another drink...

Vizard_:

Have another drink...

I'm on a first-name basis with YOU and you're stooping to the level of the Automat. Don't be like that. I'm a bully and I stick to my principles.

If you're not interested, clench your teeth and shut up. Don't make a fool of yourself.

And if you're stuck, keep your mouth shut.

Don't ask for an answer. I know the reaction beforehand. It's better to remember about the teeth)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'm on a first-name basis with YOU and you're stooping to the level of the Automaton. Don't be like that. I'm a bully and I stick to my principles.

If you're not interested, clench your teeth and shut up. Don't make a fool of yourself.

And if you're stuck, keep your mouth shut.

Don't ask for an answer. I know the reaction beforehand. It's better to remember about the teeth)))

Another drink...

QuantumBob:
Have a good journey to the complex roots... And live, I don't mind. Where are we fools to drink tea (C)

Why are you reacting like that? Where's your humour? It's a folk proverb. AndSaltykov only presented it in relief, for clarity and contrast.

Are you frightened by the journey to complex roots? Are you unfamiliar with this field? (I assume so, since you have such associations with it -- to equip a journey)

Complex roots are an intrinsic attribute of an oscillatory link. And fully reflects its behaviour. The theory is very well developed. And successfully applied in practice.

By discarding the complex roots and leaving only the actual roots, you lose a lot of information about the process.

QuantumBob:
No, it's a universal method of prediction. But real prediction in the quantum world and not perverse extrapolations, approximations or expert evaluations made due to intellectual impotence. Real prediction looks like this: we let the horse into the corral, which has four exiting corridors. And we start guessing and betting through which corridor the horse (price) will exit the pen (the current channel). This is the method of a gambling dilettante. A quantum mechanic understands that we can't predict the behavior of an untrained horse, it is an expensive illusion. We are not horses. So he calmly waits to see which channel the horse chooses. And once it has entered one of the exit corridors, it is already waiting for it at the end.

30 pages already... and there is no forecasting...

as expected - empty futility...

Uladzimir Izerski:

Would very much like to see an actual chart of such incompatibilitywith the normal price chart.

Don't wait too long)).

P.S. I have my doubts.

What criteria shall we use to open an order if the price chart is not compatible?

As I drunkenly thought. In our simplified understanding, we can only consider the quanta as bear and bull.

They always have the opposite you want to use.

The price in the real market differs from the quantum price by a maximum of one quantum. There is nothing wrong with that. We open an order when the quantum price leaves the quantum channel, according to the market. I don't understand the drunken thought. Explain.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I didn't even notice the horses.)

The markets have only three gates or gates) Let me explain in the drawings.

Price can go in a sloping channel upwards, in a sloping channel downwards or in a horizontal channel.

BUT!!!

The price can be in three channels at the same time, in two channels, or even in only one channel. The strongest one!

Example pound/dollar 15m is in 3.

and later the same chart is in two channels.

The price for the analysis can only be considered in the range in which the TS is set.

At N. points the bulls are activated, at V. points the bears are activated.

The slope of the upper channel controls the position.

The broken blue and tomato line is the variance channel.

Absolutely right. Usually the price moves through several channels until it comes to a corner where it has to choose. That's why there are always figures like flag, pennant, triangle, etc. on the market. Everyone makes it up as they can. Later I have a planned post about connection of quantum channels and classical market figures. And my task is to show that one should pass from shape models to a higher level of abstraction - to quantum channels where all classics are just special cases of price transitions from one channel to another.