Quantum analysis Duca - page 41

QuantumBob:
I think we should exchange who works with which broker. It would be nice to have the same terminals.
Are you an official representative of Dukascopi?

Aleksey Ivanov:
Are you an official representative of Dukascopy?
No

QuantumBob:
I remember who you remind me of. When the first steam engine was being tested, he was screaming, "No, it won't go, it won't go. But when it finally did, he'd run after it and yell: "It won't stop, it won't stop.")

Well, well... I know where your "steam train" is going - to the factory

It feels like the quintessence of all the problems in forex is ticks. They are digging into them with such persistence that they have already reached a quantum. You got to quantum and you got to quantum.

Would anything change if the raing-bars were called a "quantum graph"?

secret:
Would anything change if we called the rage bars "quantum charts"?

Yes, you can push quantum trading training courses via Skype, that's a fundamental change...

transcendreamer:

Yes, you can sell quantum trading training courses via Skype, that's a fundamental change...

If only that. It's a bit confusing to sell scripts with obscure dlls.

QuantumBob:
I remember who you remind me of. When the first steam locomotive was being tested, he shouted, "It won't go, it won't go. But when it finally did, he ran after it and shouted: "It won't stop, it won't stop.")

And you, of course, were personally present when it was tested?

QuantumBob:

Gentlemen traders and haters!

The weirdo wizard with a capital M, has accelerated our process of mastering quantum theory. I suggest everyone install these programs and start discussing the current market situation, as well as interesting variants on the quotes history. Post your markups of channels and we will collectively discuss them. Perhaps this variant of learning will give normal results.

Which one is "these"?

Aleksey Ivanov:
Are you the official representative of Dukascopy?

Duck is so fashionable now, and it turns out it's not illegal. You can even declare yourself a "Holy Grail Seeker for the President of the Russian Federation".