Quantum analysis Duca - page 6

EgorKim:

Will there be a code to build a quantum graph?

there is a theory with formulas on the blue forum.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Is it better to know Dooku or open a DC?

I can't bloody do it, I named the space after myself.

There are such opinions about Dukkha:

I've tried to enter Dooku's space using the above methods, and the result is deplorable... It is most likely because count Dooku is a disciple of lord Sidha and one can hardly receive something until one accepts the dark side of force...

Eugene, why is it necessary to turn the tables on the deal maker?

It's more important to communicate the results of successful trades.

It would be more correct and solid.

EgorKim:

Will there be a code to build the quantum graph?

Everything will be there, you'll have a bath, you'll have coffee, you'll have tea and cacava...(C) Any whim for your money...

QuantumBob:
Everything will happen, you will have a bath, you will have coffee, you will have cacava and tea...(C)

Wait for it.

Otherwise, stretch the thread to 1,000 pages and it turns out you can get it all for quantum bounty)

Evgeny Belyaev:

Is it better to know Dooku or open a DC?

I can't fucking do it, I named the space after myself.

There are such opinions about Dukkha:

I've tried to enter Dooku's space using the above methods, and the result is deplorable... The main reason is that Count Dooku is a disciple of Lord Sidha and he can't get anything until he embraces the dark side of the force...

Nice going... ))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Simplify to 'dummies' your understanding of channel quantisation.

I am interested in how others understand it.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, I, as a docent, have my own perspective on the process of learning new knowledge.)

QuantumBob:
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, I, as a docent, have my own point of view on the process of learning new knowledge))

That's good to hear. I didn't bookmark the branch for nothing. There's no rush for me)) I like knowledge.

If the two quantum charts EURUSD and USDCHF overlap, the collision of the two quanta releases a huge amount of energy, which can damage the terminal

Ivan Butko:
If you superimpose two quant charts EURUSD and USDCHF on top of each other, when the two quanta collide, a tremendous amount of energy is released, which can damage the terminal

Don't get all hot and bothered.

How many times have you had a terminal crash because of these conditions?

Ivan Butko:
If two quantum charts EURUSD and USDCHF are superimposed on each other, the collision of two quanta generates a huge energy release that can damage the terminal

the speed will become negative and the dreams of some forum members will come true - the "loss-making" statistical system can be reversed