no - I don't see it. it says

a - that's a dot.

dot

There - I've just got it.

You have to say 100 points

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

There - I've just got it.

You have to say 100 points.

because there is no point less than that and no point more than that. because more is the next point.

Сергей Таболин:

There was no MT before you and I were born. And when it came into existence, certain terminologies were adopted. That is how it should be used, at least in this environment.

If tomorrow the developer will offer to measure oil price in manats per litre, so be it. Because the system is the best in functionality, and you do not care about the information-linguistic support, the main thing is convenient programming. Simply, we introduce our own alphabet of notions, which does not correspond to the existing one at all, but at the same time it uses the old terms, used everywhere for more than 100 years.

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

because there is no less than a point and no more . because more is the next point

It's time to create a poll: "Peep vs Point".

The word "Point" is a thing of the past, we don't want to touch it anymore - it's no longer relevant)))

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's time to create a poll: "Peeps vs. Dot"

No, not yet.

We need to get a dot in the slang.

Show me (and not only me) an example of MQL code, e.g. price difference in pips so that the result is fractional.

1.03247 - 1.02644 = ???

Сергей Таболин:

Show me (and not only me) an example of MQL code, e.g. price difference in pips so that the result is fractional.

1.03247 - 1.02644 = ???

point and price are different things

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

point and price are different things

point - can cost - differently

Сергей Таболин:

1.03247 - 1.02644 = ???

I am not a coder - I am a trader. Do you really think that only coders deal with MT platform?

You have been assigned a badge: "Read the MQL documentation".