i know !!! - that's the price.

Artyom Trishkin:

What USDRUB ?

Exchange rate 64.217 in the terminal

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

Can I answer that?

i know !!! - it's the price.

It's the attitude.

The price is in the shop. You can't buy it there for 64.217 - there's no less than the minimum 0.01. The shop will round it up. And it will be rounded upwards.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Course 64.217

What is a "course" ?

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

Can I answer that?

i know !!! - it's the price.

For me it is the exchange rate. And if you change 1 dollar to roubles, then yes 0.007 no one will give it away, and if you change 1 million? then it is already 64,217,000 roubles

Artyom Trishkin:

It's an attitude.

The price is in the shop. You can't buy it there for 64.217 - there's no less than a minimum of 0.01. The shop will round it up. And they'll round it up.

Then I won't pay cash. - I'll pay by card.

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

then I won't pay cash. - I'll pay by card.

You won't be able to pay by card either - they will charge you 0.003 more to make it even - up to a divisible amount.

Artyom Trishkin:

The card won't work either - they'll charge you 0.003 more to make it even - up to a divisible value.

Well for a tip - then to them!

Artyom Trishkin:

What is "rate" ?

The current exchange rate of the rouble in my terminal.
64.217 You can't call a broker
My point is that the penny is not divided.

Vladimir Baskakov:
The current ruble exchange rate in my terminal.
64.217 You can't call a broker
My point is that the penny is not divided.

Of course the penny is not divided. Buy something in a shop in person for half a penny.

And the point - it doesn't have the value of a penny. It can have the value of a minimum change in the quote. It can't go any lower than that.

You are given an example from life that a kopeck is the minimum unit of money.

And the point is, respectively, the minimum unit of the possible change of quote. And the minimum value of change in the quote corresponds to the value of a kopeck - this is another matter.

And if your broker has three-digit quotes, then the value of one pip is probably 0.001 - that's your broker's "kopeck" - the minimum value of a possible quote change. Anything less is no longer available.