Points VS Pips - page 82

Сергей Таболин:

For the life of me, I cannot understand your logic (and they say that only women's logic defies any analysis...) ....

Peep is a percentage point. So-and-so! Though those who understand it, according to the poll, are in the minority.

Let's just think about it. 1% of 100 is how much? And one percent of 100.46 ???????

What the... Are you claiming that a percentage point is the 4th digit of a quote? (pardon me, maybe I'm already confused and confused you with someone else, and you on the contrary state that the 4th digit is a point, and then it's pips...)

There is absolutely no elementary logic in your assertions (female not concerned). Therefore, until you pay in the shop by the penny you divided by your own pips, I personally find the dialogue with you unconstructive. I'm sorry.

You don't know the basics - read the alphabet. I've already written - to smoke this topic, you need to know the ABCs.

If you don't know the basics, you get into discussions...

Roman Shiredchenko:

Understand at last! That 1% of a cent = a real point = four - quotation mark.

ALL!

A percentage point has nothing to do with a cent, a penny, or any currency at all. It's a percentage point! No matter what! And it has absolutely nothing to do with the quotation mark. That's your cockroach.

Only the expression "smack in the head or forehead" has no meaning for Buranina.

I have no desire to talk to Pinocchio! I'm off. Bye )))

Nikolay Ivanov:

why is there less digits on the yen if everything is from a hundredth of a cent ? Why are some quotes 5 digits? some 2 digits? What a strange definition of pips you have, no way can cover all the instruments....

that's what you wrote:

for the Japanese yen, it's one hundredth of a yen.

and it's not my definition, you can google it and see it)

Сергей Таболин:

you never showed the definition with the indivisible Clause)

Nikolay Ivanov:

why is there less digits on the yen if everything is from a hundredth of a cent ? Why are some quotes 5 digits? some 2 digits? What a strange definition of pips you have, no way can cover all instruments...

because the yen has a 2 digit quote which is 1 % = 1 pips.

covers all instruments.

Taras Slobodyanik:

That's what he wrote:

for the Japanese yen is one hundredth of a yen.

and it's not my definition, you can google it and see it)

on the run:

one hundredth of the yen is 0.01

and from the euro it's 0.00001

no comment.

Сергей Таболин:

on the run:

one hundredth of a yen is 0.01

and from the euro 0.00001

no comment.

on the yen - right, yes it is one pip, 0.01 = 1 pips

not for the euro, one hundredth of a euro cent is 0.0001 = 1 pips

Сергей Таболин:

on the run:

one hundredth of a yen is 0.01

and the euro is 0.00001.

no comment.

stop the moment! You are at the beginning of the food chain!

no comment here for sure!

Roman Shiredchenko:

because the yen has a 2 digit quotation - that's 1 % = 1 real point.

covers all instruments.

Well give a definition for all instruments... You have a different definition for each instrument, there is already some copying going on...

Taras Slobodyanik:

on the yen - right, yes it is one pip, 0.01 = 1 pips

on the euro no, one hundredth of a euro cent is - 0.0001 = 1 pips

0.0001 is, just in case, one ten thousandth.... what does one hundredth have to do with it....