I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 35

Investorman:
Hi all, as before I decided to top up my account via Sber card, but I saw another application, the code did not come for more than an hour, after entering the code it says "processing" and so for half a day, no money received or debited, is it just my problem? support is honestly silent...

Do you have a MasterCard by any chance? The MacterCard does not seem to be connected to Cardpay yet - only Visa works.

Vladimir Karputov:

Do you have a MasterCard by any chance? MacterCard doesn't seem to be connected to Cardpay yet - only Visa works.

Visa...

Vladimir Karputov:

Do you have a MasterCard by any chance? The MacterCard is not yet connected to Cardpay - only Visa works.

In the case of MasterCard, there is an error about the wrong card type (for withdrawal)...but recharging with MasterCard works, I checked it yesterday

try to top up again, in case two applications go through?

Since epayments is no longer available, I tried to register on cardpay this morning. I sent the application, 6 hours have passed and no reply yet. Repeated. Nothing. Can you tell me how to withdraw the money? PayPal does not transfer money to Ukraine.

Gennadiy Stanilevych:
Since I don't have epayments any more, I tried to register to cardpay in the morning. I pierced the application and it took 6 hours and no response. I tried again. I have not heard anything. Can you tell me how to withdraw the money? PayPal does not transfer money to Ukraine.

First of all, epayments are NOT yet connected. They are promising to make a withdrawal soon.

Secondly, WHY do you register with cardpay?

cardpay now withdraws instantly to VISA, MasterCard has not yet been activated.

Vladimir Karputov:

First of all, epayments are NOT yet connected. They are promising to make a withdrawal soon.

Secondly, WHY do you register with cardpay?

cardpay now withdraws instantly to VISA, MasterCard has not yet been activated.

Thank you for clarification.

Gennadiy Stanilevych:
Since epayments is no longer available I tried to register on cardpay this morning. I applied, it took 6 hours and no response yet. I tried again. Nothing. Can you tell me how to withdraw the money? PayPal does not transfer money to Ukraine.

You do not need to register in CardPay, because this Cardpay is only a payment processor.
And nothing else.

------------------

Now I understand there are two/three problems that users have not yet flagged as resolved -

• "ePayments will be soon", by the way, went into my ePayments and was able to transfer to my phone (for everything else - technical work - there's a bell).
  • The Iranians (Iran) are having a bad time at all ... They are preparing a petition to desk from the English part of the forum ... to "turn on" PerfectMoney or something .
  • telegram ... there was a ruckus in the English part of the forum a day and a half ago ... all resolved ... (probably MQ programmers read ...).

---------------

That's all!

Sergey Golubev:

You don't have to register with CardPay, because this Cardpay is only a processing service.
And nothing else.

------------------

Now I understand there are two/three problems that users have not yet flagged as resolved -

• "ePayments will be soon", by the way, went into my ePayments and was able to transfer to my phone (for everything else - technical work - there's a bell).
  • The Iranians (Iran) are having a bad time at all ... They are preparing a petition to desk from the English part of the forum ... to "turn on" PerfectMoney or something .
  • telegram ... there was a ruckus in the English part of the forum a day and a half ago ... all resolved ... (probably MQ programmers read ...).

---------------

That's all!

Also forgot -

Mastercad is now being fixed with CardPay (i.e. it's the other way around).

-------------

These are all the problems I've documented here (incl. Chinese forum).

Egyptians wait for ePayments, Iranians withdraw to "something" (a couple of people) ... because they can't withdraw anywhere ... (nowhere at all) ...
I persuaded them (Iranians) to create one branch (and not post anywhere) - this one - Webmoney Alternative withdrawal payments
And one of them there (he can post in Russian, too) - collects all the "situations".
And I'm equipped there as the main contact for the service for Iran ... that is, sometime on Thursday I will send a memo from them to the service ...

But all situations will either "settle down" or MQ will do something (PerfectMoney for example, or bitcoin), if not, most of the Iranians will go into this market.

------------

That's all news