I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 41

Aliaksei Kalenik:

I would also like to withdraw them. Can we add the possibility of withdrawing tounion pay card?

wait for mastercard and other cards first).then ask about adding new ones)

Gentlemen, does anyone have any reliable information on the time of return of the former payment systems or the appearance of any others for withdrawal? Service Desk is stubbornly silent regardless of the questions.

Alexander Lasygin:
Gentlemen so does anyone have any reliable information on the time of return of the former payment systems or the appearance of any others for withdrawal? Service Desk is stubbornly silent regardless of the questions.

So they said the other day, there is no exact date. Waiting for

Vladislav Andruschenko:

So they said the other day, there is no exact date. Waiting

surprisingly, it all worked at once on the input, but the withdrawal is dragging)

there isePayments to withdraw))) congratulations friends))

but mastercard is not yet working on withdrawal

I can't recharge via kiwi here, Four options and all of them are inconvenient, what's with the support? Error on the page😡

is mastercard not working for withdrawal again or is it just me?
Visa does...but Mastercard says it's not supported

Alexander Lasygin:
Gentlemen, does anyone have any reliable information on when the former payment systems will be returned or when there will be others to withdraw? Service Desk is stubbornly silent regardless of the questions.

No.

Is the withdrawal to Mastercard working?