I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 14

WebMoney is a very convenient payment system used by a huge number of users. Please do not disable WebMoney!

Alexander Puzanov:

Yep, on eP the percentage is zero and in the final account comes to less than through robbery WM. But the commission is zero, but cool ;)

So what are we talking about?
about the tariffs of the systems or about the best exchange rate? or about the best withdrawal method?

I don't see any predatory rates (commissions) in eP.

Fanur Galamov:

WebMoney is a very convenient payment system used by a huge number of users. Please do not disable WebMoney!

For me, it is not convenient at all.

Stanislav Aksenov:

I don't think it's handy at all.

If you're not comfortable, use EP if you are.

We like Webmoney

Stanislav Aksenov:

I don't think it's comfortable at all.

For me, WebMoney is the only possible way to interact with the service. And I'm not the only one.

there is a withdrawal to cards, who wants to be a trailblazer

Fedor Arkhipov:

Who is not comfortable using EP, if you are.

We like Webmoney

I like Webmoney too

Aytugan Khafizov:

Regarding epayments - there are some difficulties, we are waiting for more information from epayments tech support. It may take longer until Monday.

Regarding webmoney - unfortunately, this method of payment will no longer be available.

As a substitute for webmoney for withdrawals, we have made a withdrawal to cards, which we believe will be the most convenient and in demand.

At the moment I see 1.5% + 1 euro on cards, not profitable for small amounts.

Alexander Bereznyak:
there is a withdrawal to cards, who wants to be a trailblazer

I'm ready, withdrawing $24 to a ruble card!!!

Yury Lemeshev:

I'm ready, withdrawing $24 to a ruble card!!!

There was an error when working with Cardpay payment system. If you need help with this situation, please write a request toService Desk and provide all details of the transaction.