I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 36

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What's the problem? Why so much "hysteria"?

ePayments andMasterCardare not connected for withdrawal.

Is there any other problem?

The problems were weeks later ...
I personally have endured so much prissing in the English part (especially with papal) that all your swearing here in Russia will be mere babble ...

-------------

And so I kind of "report" on what is now, what it looks like now and what problems there are (I'm always on the forum, but MQ does not ask me, so I post here).
(And by the way, I'm just as uninformed a 'person' as you are...)

Sergey Golubev:

Egyptians are waiting for ePayments, Iranians are withdrawing to "something" (a couple of people) ... because they can't withdraw anywhere ... (anywhere at all) ...
I persuaded them (Iranians) to create one branch (and not post anywhere) - this one - Webmoney Alternative withdrawal payments
And one of them there (he can post in Russian, too) - collects all the "situations".
And I'm equipped there as the main contact for the service for Iran ... That is, sometime on Thursday I will send a memo from them to the service ...

But all situations will either "settle down" or MQ will do something (PerfectMoney for example, or bitcoin), if not, most of the Iranians will go into this market.

------------

That's all news

What is the real reason for MQ's rejection of WebMoney?

I've asked this question before, but there has never been an answer.

Олег avtomat:

I have asked this question before, but there has never been an answer.

The answer was. In this thread. "Incompatibility of new entity accounting standards with WM"

Vladimir Karputov:

The answer was. In this thread. "Incompatibility of new legal entity accounting standards with WM".

I'm certainly no expert in accounting, but still have an understanding of it at the level of the business owner and director. (perhaps you know what that means).

So I am well aware that this "answer" is a simple excuse. And I am asking about the real reason forMQ's rejection ofWebMoney.

WebMoney was the best and easiest solution ((

Have to go to the bank for the visa and constantly buy $ at the bank's exchange rate

Олег avtomat:

I have asked this question before, but it has never been answered.

There was an announcement in Russian, I translated it at the same time in English, there was something like ... "we're already a company from the EU" (my interpretation) ...
If you really need - I can find this announcement.

Sergey Golubev:
There was an announcement in Russian, I translated it at the same time in English, there was something like ... "we are already a company from the EU" (my interpretation) ...
If you really need - I can find this announcement.

The phrase "very necessary" should be replaced by "very interesting".

Олег avtomat:

I am not an accountancy expert, of course, but I do have an understanding of accounting at the level of the business owner and director. (Perhaps you know what that means).

So I am well aware that this "answer" is a simple excuse. And I am asking about the real reason forMQ's rejection ofWebMoney.

I already pointed it out here ...(like a dog) :)
-----------------

As an accountant, do you understand the difference between a company that is from the Bahamas and one that is from the EU?
If so, explain these differences to us ...

Sergey Golubev:

Egyptians are waiting for ePayments, Iranians are withdrawing to "something" (a couple of people) ... because they can't withdraw anywhere ... (nowhere at all) ...
I persuaded them (Iranians) to create one branch (and not post anywhere) - this one - Webmoney Alternative withdrawal payments
And one of them there (he can post in Russian, too) - collects all the "situations".
And I'm equipped there as the main contact for the service for Iran ... That is, sometime on Thursday I will send a memo from them to the service ...

But all situations will either "settle down" or MQ will do something (PerfectMoney for example, or bitcoin), if not, then most of the Iranians will go into this market.

------------

That's all news

So MQ should solve the problem for all other countries, including Iran, instead of ignoring and leaving this market. It is an international company which should solve all problems !

Sergey Golubev:

I've already noted it here ...(like a dog) :)
-----------------

As an accountant, do you understand the difference between a company that is from the Bahamas and one that is from the EU?
If so, explain those differences to us ...

I'm not an accountant, I said that right off the bat --not an accountant.