Do the laws of physics work in forex? - page 13

Renat Akhtyamov:

The graph is redrawn, right?

The graph is not redrawn, according to my observations, but added to.

Александр:

Here is a screenshot of a graph with two average lines of different period. The standard deviations are plotted for each line.

The distance from the price to each of the lines determines the degree of extension of the corresponding spring. At the same time, the direction of each of the middle lines determines the vector of the force of inertia.

By adding the moduli and vectors for the inertial and elastic forces we find the resultant force.

The idea is to describe this mathematically and find the resultant force.

You've almost got it :-)

What remains to be figured out is what deviation and from what to count, so that you don't fool yourself with real time and moving averages.

you'll get the over-critical deviations - if the price has gone there, the price alerts should keep on screaming - we should either leave the market or feed it with Limits.

The difficulty of alKotrading is that it does not know the news, the rumours, the assumptions.

Gentlemen, don't you understand that?

Aleksey Ivanov:

Actually, Volodya(Uladzimir Izerski) is over 60. Vladimir, you put on your avatar a photo of yourself from the 90s and people take offence at you. :)

No.

Am I going to put up a new picture every day?

I'm too lazy to write. Do you want me to change pictures?

Alas, only on big holidays.))

Or at the very least, after Volchanskiy.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

No.

Am I going to put up a new picture every day?

I'm too lazy to write. And change pictures?

Alas, only on big holidays.)

Or at the very least, after Volchanskiy.)

Volchansky recently (not more than a couple of years ago) changed his picture :-)

I even stopped recognizing him

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Volchansky recently (not more than a couple of years ago) changed his picture :-)

I don't even recognize him anymore.

He got younger))) Hair of the industry))

Renewed history)))

And I feel sorry for the picture next to the steer. It's not every day you get a picture like that.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I don't even recognize him anymore

as a matter of fact...

physics, you know, is a delicate matter

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

as if on the subject...

physics, you know, it's a tricky business.

;)

You can take your mind off physics for a day or two.

Maxim Romanov:
In fact, I thought a long time about this idea, conversion into sound, but realised that it wouldn't do anything. Let's take a song for example, without music. It has logic and an algorithm and obviously there are plenty of patterns there.
But music is also very different from the market, if only because it has a harmonic character and the market does not.
Great. Give me the credit. Because local musicians don't know that there is also disharmony in the world.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the graph is redrawn, isn't it?

The chart is not redrawn, the average lines are redrawn because of the change in the balance of power. The task of the robot is to react to these changes in time. This is the advantage of algotrading over the manual one. The task is to create a robot's algorithm for all possible scenarios, based on constant components of price movement (e.g. fluctuations).