Do the laws of physics work in forex? - page 10

Alexander_K:

All right. Let everyone keep to their own, as they say. However, I repeat - I'm not talking about MA. In first approximation it is, of course, WMA, where weights are calculated not so easy. In general, I'm looking in the direction of polynomial regression. Asaulenka started to study it and... disappeared. What for? But he's using a TS that's exactly like mine.

By the way about WMA :-) there's such a thing - rms/linear deviation channel, in our kitchen it can be computed with one pass O(n) through WMA (vector with constant weights) and error will be negligible.

You may try to play with these "errors" - because there is something there. This is just the difference between "SB" and the real market in individual quotes

Maxim Kuznetsov:

By the way about WMA :-) there is such a thing - rms/linear deviation channel, so in our kitchen it can be calculated with one pass over O(n) through WMA (vector with constant weights) and error will be insignificant.

You can try playing with these "errors" - because there's something there. This is just the difference between the "SB" and the real market in a single quote.

Perhaps+++---)), or it seems to me?

that the indicator will show the exact values on any SB or XZ chart or whatever.

It's just a graph of a sequence of numbers.

What we put in is what we get. Right. By formula. You can come up with a different formula.

Preferably one that brings a constant profit.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Is it possible+++---))), or is it just me?

that the indicator will show exact values on any SB or CC or whatever chart.

It's just a graph of a sequence of numbers.

I discovered this thing a long time ago and by accident :-) The indicator line practically coincided with the "trace of the centre of a linear channel". But it counted very, very differently and quickly, de facto it's WMA

I even corresponded with the author of one of the channel indicators in codebase. We came to the conclusion that this is a clever way to calculate the first terms of the Taylor series and as long as the kotir "wanders" the divergence will be insignificant.

But somehow it was forgotten and now it comes to mind :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I discovered this thing a long time ago and by accident :-) The indicator line practically coincided with the "line channel centre trace". But it counted very, very differently and quickly, de facto it's WMA

I even corresponded with the author of one of the channel indicators in codebase. They came to the conclusion that it is a clever way to calculate the first terms of the Taylor series and as long as the cotier "wanders" the divergence will be insignificant.

But somehow it was forgotten and now it comes to mind :-)

You gave away the secret for nothing).

We are read by 100500 silent readers.))

Seriously, let's do it the day after tomorrow.))

In the meantime, "Christ is Risen!!!"

Alexander_K:

Nonsense. The silent ones suffer from stupidity.

Here on the forum, it's a completely different thing to buy a trading robot or signal (and there are some profitable ones out there) and make stupid cash directly or on resale. The only ones who do it are children or physicists (which is the same thing).

And if they are shy unicums?

Don't put your finger in their mouths on this resource)

So as not to give away secrets - correspond in a private message rather than in an open forum.

I personally (and not only me) believe that smart people are more silent and fools are more verbose.

Before you call someone stupid, ask yourself a question: "Am I stupid myself?

La stultulo kaŝas malantaŭ la vortoj ...

Сергей Таболин:

So as not to give away secrets - correspond in a private message rather than in an open forum.

I personally (and not only me) believe that smart people are more silent and fools are more verbose.

Before you call someone stupid, ask yourself a question: "Am I stupid myself?

La stulto kaŝas malantaŭ la vortoj ...

And if there's no time to keep quiet anymore????

You don't have time to be silent either??

You're young. You have everything ahead of you. You're smart. You can keep your mouth shut.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

What if there's no time to keep quiet anymore????

You don't have time to be quiet either?

You're young. You have everything ahead of you. You don't have to say anything.

It wasn't directed at you.)

Discussing, proving, arguing for or against is fine. Flooding, as in most forum threads, is shameful. And insulting people about whom you know nothing at all is the height of stupidity.

Ĉiu, kiu opinias sin supera al aliaj, meritas nur la pendumilon.

As for "young". Yes, by my standards, I am still young. But by your standards, far from it)))

Сергей Таболин:

It wasn't directed at you ))

Discussing, proving, arguing for or against is great. Flooding, as in most forum threads, is shameful. And insulting people about whom you know nothing at all is the height of stupidity.

Ĉiu, kiu opinias sin supera al aliaj, meritas nur la pendumilon.

Thank God. That it is not for me.