Do the laws of physics work in forex? - page 19

Uladzimir Izerski:

I can add the current picture.

What class can the signals be assigned to? If they fit into different ones. Especially useful))

I see that they fit into the redrawing indicators.

I wonder if overflowing is a physical process.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I wonder if overflowing is a physical process.
No - it is a folkloric expression of a futile psychological process. You can't physically pour anything out of nothing and nowhere.

Why are you opening a lucrative system? They won't understand the sound of this music anyway, they have no ears.

rjurip1:

Just the bus driver doesn't care who bought the tickets or where, he is interested in making money. If he has to go right, he will do it. And it doesn't matter how many passengers bought tickets to the left. By the way, in trade it happens most often )) But somehow the role of transport company's director is missed... ))

And the director of transportation company gets money both from those passengers who go left and those who go right and from the driver too ))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

I can see that they fit with the redrawing indicators.

It's not a redraw. It's an adjustment to the market))

Алексей Тарабанов:

Significance for what?

Let me clarify: you want to assess the impact of different period dummies on the outcome. My question is: on what kind of result?

You can talk about the result in the context of a specific trading strategy. Suppose I open orders in the direction of the MA when the price exceeds 1 standard deviation and close them when the price crosses the MA. Then profit with an admissible drawdown will be formed in areas where the price amplitude does not exceed, say, 1.5 standard deviations. At sections where the amplitude of price fluctuations will significantly exceed the standard deviation, the drawdown may become critical or fatal and vice versa, when the amplitude is low, the price won't reach the standard deviation and therefore no orders will be opened at all which is not good either. Obviously, in the first case we should decrease the MA period and increase the MA period in the second case which in both cases will decrease the difference between the extreme points of the price amplitude and the standard deviation and finally lead to the drawdown reduction.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's not a redraw. It's an adjustment to the market))

Right

Александр:

You can talk about the result in the context of a specific trading strategy. Suppose I open orders in the direction of the MA when the price exceeds 1 standard deviation and close them when the price crosses the MA. Then profit with an admissible drawdown will be formed in areas where the price amplitude does not exceed, say, 1.5 standard deviations. At sections where the amplitude of price fluctuations will significantly exceed the standard deviation, the drawdown may become critical or fatal and vice versa, when the amplitude is low, the price won't reach the standard deviation and therefore no orders will be opened at all which is not good either. Obviously, in the first case, we should decrease the MA period and increase the MA period in the second case which in both cases will decrease the difference between the extreme points of the price amplitude and the standard deviation and ultimately lead to the reduction of drawdown.

I agree, but then what is there to discuss? That's the first thing. And the second. It strongly seems to me that in your understanding of trading strategy you are putting the cart before the horse. In understanding in general, not in relation to a specific situation. No offence.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I can see that they fit with the redraw indicators.

Well done. Renat, you know very well that redrawing simply has to be done retroactively. Yesterday it was absent and there was yesterday's signal, but today there is and I don't give a shit about yesterday's signal.