Do the laws of physics work in forex? - page 11

andre:

Why physics, chemistry, etc.? - maybe it would be better to turn to music, Mozart or Beethoven?

Has no one tried translating tics into sound and listening to forex?

I've tried it. It comes out as noise.

Maxim Romanov:
I did. It comes out as noise.

What did you try, collect all the notes of several instruments and start playing them on different charts ?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

How did you try, did you collect all the notes of several instruments and start playing them on different charts?

I did it in a simpler way, I put minute values for a long interval in txt, then converted them to wawe, opened them in a player and listened to them.
Then I thought it was wrong, you should probably take the increments instead of the chart, but now I'm too lazy to do it all over again.

Сергей Таболин:

What about "young". Yes, by my standards I'm still a youth. But by yours - far from it)))

Actually, Volodya(Uladzimir Izerski) is over 60. Vladimir, you put on your avatar a photo of yourself from the 90s and people take offence at you. :)

Aleksey Ivanov:

Actually, Volodya(Uladzimir Izerski) is over 60. Vladimir, you put on your avatar a photo of yourself from the 90s and people take offence at you. :)

Well, he's a little older))) But I didn't judge it by its avatar ;)

Uladzimir Izerski:

We don't understand each other like that.

Where did the middle line come from all of a sudden?

P.s. To me the line is a straight line. Is the deviation from the midline a constant?

What is the correctness of the midline based on?

Assuming the average turns into a line. But there are 100500 averages.

How do you determine the correct one?

You don't know. I do. I have more experience)))

Suppose the criterion of a correct choice of an average period is the minimum ratio of the average maximum deviation to the standard deviation for the last 200 ticks.

Can you write the code of an indicator to check this assumption?

I don't get it (.

Александр:

is the minimum ratio of the mean maximum deviation to the standard deviation over the last 200 ticks.

why exactly?

mean maximum deviation?

Maxim Romanov:
I made it simpler, I put values of minutes for a long period in txt, then converted them to wawe, opened them in a player and listened to them.
Then I thought it was wrong, I should probably use increments instead of the chart, but now I'm too lazy to bother with it all over again.

If we interpret the history of quotes, say, for the Clowes (or any other price), as a sound signal unfolded in time, then, of course, the noise will come out, no matter how hard we try.

But if we match some suitable notes to some characteristic patterns (for example "C" patterns often followed by a declining trend) and mix them with a nice background melody, it will probably be interesting.

Aleksey Ivanov:

If we interpret the history of quotes, say, for the Clowes (or any other price), as the time-expanded sound signal, then, sure, the noise will come out, no matter how you turn it.

But if we match some suitable notes to some characteristic patterns (for example "C" patterns often followed by a declining trend) and mix them with a nice background melody, it will probably be interesting.

In fact, I thought about this idea for a long time, conversion into sound, but I realised that it won't do anything. Let's take a song for example, without music. It has logic and an algorithm and obviously there are plenty of patterns there. But it is impossible to predict further sounds until they are sung, if you don't know the lyrics. So I didn't find the point in developing such an analysis.
But music is also very different from the market, if only because it has a harmonic character, while the market does not.

Maxim Romanov:
But music is also very different from the market, if only because it has a harmonic character, whereas the market does not.

There is a certain intellectual thrill in the very idea of the synthesis of music and the market or stock market games, something along the lines of Hermann Hesse's "Bead Game".