The Sultonov system indicator - page 96

Igor Zakharov:

C0 is the price at bar 0. I used your equation to make it easier to see the difference. If you number not "programmatically" :) my system of equations looks like this:

C1 = a1*C2+a2*C3+...+a(N)*C(N+1)

Ts2 = a1*Ts3+a3*z4+...+a(N)*Ts(N+2)

Ts(N) = a1*C(N+1)+...+a(N)*C(2N+1)

That is, we suppose that N previous prices determine the current value. By analogy to your suggestion, to find N unknowns we use N equations where prices are shifted by 1 to the past in each successive equation.

I checked it by printout to the log - it works:

Thanks for the clarification.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thanks for the clarification.

What is C0 in Igor's case - it is understandable and logical, but what is C0 in your case (considering the pressure of historical data on the price at the beginning of analysis - as you call it), please explain - how it is calculated and why you entered it. I don't think anyone understands it but you.

Nikolai Semko:

What is C0 according to Igor - it is understandable and logical, but what is C0 (account of historical data pressure on the price at the beginning of the analysis - as you call it), please - how is it calculated and why did you enter it. I think no one understands it but you.

Igor, I'll explain the meaning of C0 by a simple example and then you'll see for yourselves that you can't do without C0. When we postulate that the opening price of C5 depends on 4 other prices in the form:

Ts5 = Ts0 + a1C1 + a2C2 + a3C3 + a4C4, you don't have to take opening prices of previous 4 bars of the instrument to find out if our Ts5 depends on otherpricestaken at random. For example, I can take the following prices, no matter how ridiculous they seem to you:

C1 is the price of potatoes at the bazaar;

C2 - price of strawberries;

C3 - the price of a taxi fare for a particular kilometre;

C4, the price of white pigeons in a pet shop.

That said, I want to know if there is a correlation between the opening price of the current bar and the 4 prices voiced? No one has the right to ridicule me for my right to find out such a correlation. To find out the mentioned dependence, we should determine all 5 unknown coefficients of the main equation and make a system of 5 equations. Solving this system, we will see that all coefficients in Ц1-С4 are equal to zero and we can proudly declare that our instrument price does not depend on the specified prices! However, if we had not had C0, we would not have been able to celebrate the success of a study of world significance! Exactly, having defined, as a result of solution of SLAU. we find out that Ts0 = Ts5 and equality of the left and right parts of the initial equation is ensured. We will be praised everywhere, all the way to the UN. that, a group of British scientists have proved the apparent absence of correlation between the price of opening a pound with the price of potatoes in the bazaar, the price of strawberries, the price of a taxi ride a certain kilometre and the price of white pigeons in a pet shop as a result of grueling scientific research! Now understand the merit of C0 and that, it is impossible to do without it. as Igor Zakharov tried to do https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/307935/page94#comment_11250442 ?

Системный индикатор Султонова
Системный индикатор Султонова
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые форумчане, в качестве основы стратегии будущего индикатора рассмотрим и обсудим следующую гипотезу: Цена текущего бара зависит от 4-х зна...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Igor, I'll explain the meaning of C0 with a simple example, and then you'll see for yourself that you can't do without C0. When we postulate that the opening price of an instrument C5 depends on 4 other prices in the form:

Ts5 = Ts0 + a1C1 + a2C2 + a3C3 + a4C4, you don't have to take opening prices of previous 4 bars of the instrument to find out if our Ts5 depends on otherpricestaken at random. For example, I can take the following prices, no matter how ridiculous they seem to you:

That said, I want to know if there is a correlation between the opening price of the current bar and the 4 prices voiced? No one has the right to ridicule me for my right to find out such a correlation. Solving this system we will be surprised to find out that all coefficients in Ц1-С4 are equal to zero and we are pleased to announce that our instrument price does not depend on the specified prices! However, if we had not had C0, we would not have been able to celebrate the success of a study of world significance! Exactly, having defined, as a result of solution of SLAU. we find out that Ts0 = Ts5 and equality of the left and right parts of the original equation is ensured. We will be praised everywhere, all the way to the UN. that, a group of British scientists have proved the apparent absence of correlation between the price of opening a pound with the price of potatoes in the bazaar, the price of strawberries, the price of a taxi ride a certain kilometre and the price of white pigeons in a pet shop as a result of grueling scientific research! Now understand the merit of C0 and that it is impossible to do without it. as Igor Zakharov tried to do https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/307935/page94#comment_11250442 ? It is not a case where one cannot do without C0, but if one really wants to, one can! Gauss did not suffer from dementia not to take this point into account.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Igor, I'll explain the meaning of C0 with a simple example, and then you'll see for yourself that you can't do without C0. When we postulate that the opening price of an instrument C5 depends on 4 other prices in the form:

That said, I want to know if there is a correlation between the opening price of the current bar and the 4 prices voiced? No one has the right to ridicule me for my right to find out such a correlation. To find out the mentioned dependence, we should determine all 5 unknown coefficients of the main equation and make a system of 5 equations. When solving it, we will see that all coefficients in Ц1-С4 are equal to zero and we are pleased to announce that our instrument price does not depend on the specified prices! However, if we had not had C0, we would not have been able to celebrate the success of a study of world significance! Exactly, having defined, as a result of solution of SLAU. we find out that Ts0 = Ts5 and equality of the left and right parts of the initial equation is ensured. We will be praised everywhere, all the way to the UN. that, a group of British scientists have proved the apparent absence of correlation between the price of opening a pound with the price of potatoes in the bazaar, the price of strawberries, the price of a taxi ride a certain kilometre and the price of white pigeons in a pet shop as a result of grueling scientific research! Now understand the merit of C0 and that it is impossible to do without it. as Igor Zakharov tried to do https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/307935/page94#comment_11250442 ?

i.e. if C0=C5, then the equationC5 = C0 + a1C1 + a2C2 + a3C3 + a4C4 simplifies to:
0 = a1C1 + a2C2 + a3C3 + a4C4

???

Nikolai Semko:

i.e. if C0 = C5, then the equationC5 = C0 + a1C1 + a2C2 + a3C3 + a4C4 simplifies to:
0 = a1C1 + a2C2 + a3C3 + a4C4

???

Exactly right. as, all the coefficients of a1-à4 turned out to be zero, whatever Ts1-Ts4 were. credit to the British scientists!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Exactly right. because, all the coefficients of a1-a4 turned out to be zero, whatever C1-C4 was. credit to British scientists!

What are you smoking?

Nikolai Semko:

What are you smoking?

I've been a senator blue since 1980. If even after such explanations you don't understand the meaning of C0, it's a reason to wonder. After all. scientists found by solving the system that, a1-a4 equals zero

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I have been a senator blue since 1980. If even after such explanations you don't understand the meaning of C0, that's cause for reflection.

What's a blue senator?

Nice weed...

It's a real kicker.)

Nikolai Semko:

What is a blue Senator?

They are very strong cigarettes. True, they smell unpleasant, as the people around them claim, but I don't think so. Other, noble, cigarettes don't satisfy me. All young people should be admonished never to put a cigarette in their mouth. It is a very bad habit.