The Sultonov system indicator - page 108

Gentlemen, started a demo on MT5, but because I don't know this terminal, I can't find the EA management, I can't find in the log the reason why the EA doesn't open positions, although, the first position was opened correctly, in a flat environment.

Now, I need to find out why the EA has not opened positions every time I got saved? Does anyone have any ideas?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Gentlemen, ran a demo on MT5, but because I do not know this terminal, I can not find the EA management, I can not find in the log the reason why the EA does not open positions, although, the first position was opened correctly, in a flat environment.
Yes, we will have to wait a long time. Why were you beating yourselves so much, fighting with everyone?

So is there no tester on the five? Or do the results look inconclusive? :D
It's a long wait... and it's not clear what. :D

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yeah, it's gonna be a long wait. Why were you beating yourselves up, fighting with everybody?

When did I fight, with whom and why? Better yet, please answer these questions for mehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/311419/page2#comment_11446429

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

When did I argue, with whom and why?

Well, with whom you can read, but why - I do not understand. The backbone of forex is still in place

Artem Prischepa:
So there is no tester on 5 or what? Or the results look unconvincing? :D
It's a long wait and it's not clear. :D

Can you tell me please, on MT5 the tester is hidden under which icon? But, enough of the tester testing. Started on MT5 demo and opened a real cent account on MT4, waiting for the conversion of the EA from MT5 to MT4. Results convincing or not, for me they are valuable either way, In the latter case, will be looking for the cause of failure.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Can you tell me please, on MT5 the tester is hidden under which icon? But, enough of the tester testing. Started on MT5 demo and opened a real cent account on MT4, waiting for the conversion of the EA from MT5 to MT4. Results convincing or not, valuable to me either way, In the latter case, will be looking for the cause of failure.

You're like a big kid, I swear. The attention of others is everything to you. :D
There are three hundred videos on the internet at least about where the tester button is.

fetch and fetch...

Artem Prischepa:

You're like a big kid, really. Attention from others is everything to you. :D
There are three hundred videos on the net at least about where the tester button is.

Thanks for the tip, found and understood how to test.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Thanks for the tip, found and understood how to test.

Hallelujah! :D
Good luck with the tests, you'll need it. :D