The Sultonov system indicator - page 43

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I agree, I'll be online here all the time, only I'll be away for a few hours at work. It's no big deal on TF D1. You tell me where to get operational information about the state of the instrument at the moment, so that I perform a timely recalculation, which in real life will be performed every minute or every year for greater certainty.

It's not serious, think about it, to attach ticks to the daily bar.

And at what tick we will enter the market? How to determine this tick?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It is not an overshoot. The indicator claims that, temporarily, the market is going up, to please the non-market desires of big market participants or the collusion of superpowers who can go against the market. At the moment the market is being driven by superpowers.

So if it is going temporarily, maybe we should not enter but wait ?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It is not an overshoot. The indicator claims that, temporarily, the market is going up, to please the non-market desires of the big market players or the collusion of superpowers who can go against the market. At the moment the market is being driven by superpowers.

I don't disagree, your version of the MA can be quite good, especially on faster periods, but here are your assertions and confidence

Uladzimir Izerski:

It doesn't seem serious, think about it, to attach the ticks to the daily bar.

And on what tick then will we enter the market? How to determine this tick?

No, the 4 bars of history will not change, only the opening price will change, it will be replaced by the current price. Or, initially we will calculate SLAU at closing prices, and then there will be no contradictions.

Uladzimir Izerski:

So if it's going on temporarily, maybe we should not go in but wait?

We could do that, but that would be a derogation from the rules, impossible to keep track of, a guessing game. We cannot do so. It's better to work with smaller lots. There will definitely be periods when the market trend will coincide with the indicator recommendations. Then we will do our best and set the maximum lot. Or, always trade only in these situations, and when they don't coincide, stay away from the market. All this will be shown by the experience of trading on the history.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You could do that, but it would be a derogation from the rules, impossible to keep track of, a guessing game. You can't do that. It is better to work with smaller lots. There will be periods when the market trend will coincide with indicator recommendations. Then we will do our best and set the maximum lot.

It would be better if it were not before the change of the trend)

By the way, the euro has been in a strong downward trend since last May, so we would be able to sit out the loss in January, I propose to switch to the franc.

Fast235:

It's good if it's not before a trend change)

If a steady trend is established, the indicator will give an early indication of this.

Fast235:

Good if it is not before a change in the trend)

By the way, the euro has been in a downward trend since May last year, so we would have been able to sit out the losses in January, I suggest we switch to the franc.

If there was an indicator in January, we could have waited. In short, we finally understood the intricacies of the market, it never catches us off guard. If we end up in overall losses, it is our fault. The market warned us in advance of the perniciousness of failing to comply with its indieptor-identified zekons.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

If there had been an indicator in January, we could have waited.

What is the point of testing what is clear on paper - strong downward trend, it is interesting to check the magic numbers on the franc, the euro may just turn around next month, long wait.

Fast235:

What is the point of testing on paper what is already clear, it is interesting to check this magic numbers on the franc, the euro can only turn around next month, long wait

At least from the beginning of December it was known to the Fed that the Euro would inevitably fall. We found out about this after the fact. Give the data on the franc from the beginning of March. Let's find out what the beast is.