The Sultonov system indicator - page 101

vladevgeniy:

And also these a0*x0+a1*x1+.......... are the simplest perseptron, with all that it implies, and in this context trained on 9)))) patterns. There are a lot of solutions, you will find the right ones. The hardware is not important. Yury Reshetov once gave x0*a0+x1*a1+x2*a2+x3+a3. a0-x3 are indicator values. x1-x3 are coefficients selected by the optimizer. There are a lot of solutions... I tried it myself, not 9 but 6000 bars. I tried it myself. The result is new data and super-optimization.

My dear Genius, our algorithm can easily handle not only 6000, but also 1000 000 bars, and it won't blink an eye as there are no limitations on the number of historical bars. The main thing is that the quantity increases the quality of the calculation.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear Genius, our algorithm can easily handle not only 6000, but also 1000 000 bars, and it won't blink an eye, there is no limit on the number of historical bars. The main thing is that the quantity increases the quality of the calculation.

Sensei, when will we finally see you in Forbes list? ))

rjurip1:

Sensei, when will we finally see you on the Forbes list? ))

As soon as you learn how to use punctuation.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

As soon as you learn how to use punctuation marks.

So it's up to me? ))

For grill-seekers, I propose an algorithm based on a real base. It is based on the natural desire of
people/traders/speculators/hedgers to buy cheaper/expensive to sell.
In the tester you investigate at which price movement (opener gloss in pips) a pullback is most likely to occur. Suppose on the oil TF H1
it happens at 30 points. Then you study the instruments, the timeframe and the trading hours. You find the best ones. You determine stop-losses and take-profits.
And voila! You've got your own grail))

rjurip1:
For grailer-seekers I propose an algorithm based on a real base. It is based on the natural desire of
people / traders / speculators / hedgers to buy cheaper / sell more expensive.
In the tester you investigate at which price movement (opener gloss in pips) a pullback is most likely to occur. Suppose on the oil TF H1
it happens at 30 points. Then you study the instruments, the timeframe and the trading hours. You find the best ones. You connect them to the trends, support-resistance levels, volumes, ticks. With some tambourine dancing bind all this to various types of indices.
And voila! You got your own grail))

gentlemen

these grails are all flat, including this SLAU.

When the trend starts, don't cry, OK?

Renat Akhtyamov:

gentlemen

these are all flat-footed.

By the way, 80% of the time the market is flat. Didn't you know? ))

rjurip1:

By the way, 80% of the time the market is flat. Didn't you know? ))

Read very carefully, look at the screenshots and count the percentage, starting here:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page1143#comment_11254686

От теории к практике
От теории к практике
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый вечер, уважаемые трейдеры! Решил было на какое-то время покинуть форум, и сразу как-то скучно стало:)))) А просто читать, увы - неинтересно...

rjurip1:
For gralle-seekers, I propose an algorithm based on a real base. It's based on the natural desire of
People/teammates/speculators/hedgers to buy cheaper/expensive to sell.
it happens at 30 points. Then you research the instruments, the TF and the trading hours. You find the best ones. You determine stop-losses and take-profits.
And voila! You've got your own grail))

Is that you sharing an idea like a millionaire? Or were you at a machine at the back of a pipe sending this semi-granular message? :D

Renat Akhtyamov:

gentlemen

these are all flatulent.

When there is a trend, don't cry, OK?

A flat is when you don't trade specifically, it's a flat for you. For others it may be a trend).

There are no flat hauls. You cannot trade on a flat - everything is worthwhile.) A grail that works on small trends picks up nicely on large ones as well.