The Sultonov system indicator - page 100

Aleksey Panfilov:

))

2. the topic you touched on is very deep indeed.

1. Go from terms and effects of arithmetic progression to geometric progression :-)

that's for TC :-) he's already made an amazing discovery about them

Maxim Kuznetsov:

it's up to TC :-) he has already made an amazing discovery about them

The topic of TC inIgor Zakharov' s presentation is given rather strictly.

The coefficients for polynomials need not be calculated, they are known and constant. The calculated coefficients give a great variety of curves. Which, just for visualization, can be built recursively.

As for TC, it may be more important to discover something for yourself than for the world. ))

After all, for the world all truths are trivial. ))

PS.

Wow. What is it with me. ))

Aleksey Panfilov:

PS.

Wow. What is it with me. ))

"Must have been the music" :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

"must have been inspired by the music" :-)

Yep. spheres. ))

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's the most common filter, Uncle Jura.

DSP is shorter.

;)

Not only that, but in particular this too. And now we understand the physical meaning of coefficients a1,...,ap in any method of their calculation. Even if they (coefficients) change from sample to sample. Well the area of applicability is also known. I hope it is not necessary to spread about weighted sums. Everything has been stolen and invented before us. Unfortunately, there are no miracles. It is impossible to squeeze anything out of this engine.

Igor Zakharov:

It seems to be working fine so far. Watching.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Not only that, but in particular this too. And now we understand the physical meaning of coefficients a1,...,ap in any method of their calculation. Even if they (coefficients) change from measure to measure. Well the area of applicability is also known. I hope it is not necessary to spread about weighted sums. Everything has been stolen and invented before us. Unfortunately, there are no miracles. It is impossible to squeeze anything out of this engine.

Yuri, have you tried to apply this indicator in practice?

For example, some people say the opposite.

dear friends, where is the oddball indicator?

please let me see)

And also these a0*x0+a1*x1+.......... are the simplest perseptron, with all that it implies, and in this context trained on 9)))) patterns. There are a lot of solutions, you will find the right ones. The hardware is not important. Yury Reshetov once gave x0*a0+x1*a1+x2*a2+x3+a3. a0-x3 are indicator values. x1-x3 are coefficients selected by the optimizer. There are a lot of solutions... I tried it myself, not 9 but 6000 bars. The result is new data and super-optimization.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yuri, have you tried this indicator in practice?

Some say the opposite, for example.

I'm not even going to.
Let them talk. It will dry out and come off on its own.