The most banal trading strategy - page 23

Boris Gulikov:

+++

But do you think there's any point in talking about it?

He won't understand. He's probably been told that for years.

Yes, unfortunately, the chances of him getting it are slim. But it still needs to be said.

aleger:
The most effective remedy is total ignoring!
That's probably what everyone will have to do, because if you react to him, he'll get all the nerve around here.

Aleksey Ivanov:

... I'm thinking...

You? Are you serious?

Boris Gulikov:

+++

Another grunt. Flubbing and flubbing, but he hasn't written anything of substance.

aleger:
The most effective remedy - total ignore!

Maybe. But I'll indulge you for now.

Aleksey Ivanov:
But he has to be told all the same.

Who wants to know? What's the point? I don't know. Sounds like a "need to drink" kind of guy. He grunts and grunts, but he's got nothing to say on the matter.

Like the one who threatened to test everything in the tester, if he is given a formula. But after he was given it, he had nothing, a ringing emptiness, and he even could not do it.

mikhael1983isakov:

You? Are you serious?

Another grunt. Flubbing and flubbing, but he hasn't written anything of substance.

Maybe. But I'll indulge you for now.

Who wants to know? What's the point? I don't know. Sounds like a "need to drink" kind of guy. He grunts and grunts, but he's got nothing to say on the matter.

Like the one who threatened to test everything in the tester, if he was given the formula. But after they gave it to him - nothing, a ringing emptiness, he could not even do that.

I suggest you read again what I wrote above. Read it, maybe some of it will really help you:

Vanity is a way of deceiving yourself by getting satisfaction from the illusion of your own greatness. In its neglected stages, vanity develops intostar disease and then intomegalomania- a self-righteous paranoia in which a person imagines his own power, beauty and genius in a vacuum. This is the flip side of humiliation.Vanity is an exalted lowliness.

We are humiliated not so much by "kings" as by people who are our equals, but in their vanity, who think they are kings. And if that happens, it means that our position is below average and we are allowed to spit and slop in our direction as long as we allow it. In a sense, the desire to be "superior" to others is the baseness that tries to elevate oneself at someone else's expense.

When a person experiences humiliation for a long time, he loses his self-respect and his self-esteem becomes diminished. He closes himself off from others, hiding his pain, protecting himself with a false identity mask that is artificially constructed to hide the mental trauma. As the internal rift grows, the psyche becomes less and less stable, and the man is in constant tension, because he cannot be himself, cannot reveal either to others or even to himself his gut, disfigured by the bleeding wound of humiliation.

With such a wound in his soul, he takes any criticism painfully, takes the occasional outside laughter at his expense as a mockery, and even an innocent remark reminds him of his repressed humiliation.

An outside critic is sometimes perceived as if he has uncovered the humiliated person's secret psychic wound in his soul, got under his skin, and, having found out his weak spot, stabbed him in the very epicentre of it.

These are all personal hallucinations of the wounded soul. This is why the psychotherapist, while listening to the client, may at some appropriate moment ask about similar incidents from the past. Perhaps in a distant childhood, when the child was unable to digest the humiliation, the experience was displaced into his unconscious. And in the unconscious, mental wounds do not heal, but continue to bleed. In order to heal, one must patiently open up, removing all false guises, and face one's own fears.

No wonder that even innocent criticism can cause hatred in a wounded soul. A humiliated and vain person is liable to flattery, and is extremely dependent on the opinion of others, which others sometimes consciously or unconsciously take advantage of. The once humiliated person often over-insures himself, defending himself even where there is no smell of attack, which makes him seem unreasonably harsh and aggressive.

As for your super formula), the proposal was relevant at the time it (the proposal), you have tormented for three days. No interest, no desire to calculate by your methods, and at the moment, and do not test.

And, what you wrote in the nickname "1983" does not hide the fact that you are a first-year student! All the best, I hope you will have friends. And once again, I sincerely ask you to read what is written above.

(And your comment, of course, which is the answer, and preferably all your previous ones to read, so that you realize)

Leon:

Regarding your super formula)

You are the one who has it super, but all right-thinking people have it - trivial arithmetic a little more complicated than primary school.

Leon:no hiding the fact that you are a first year student at all! Goodbye.

What a master you are of fluttering and snorting ... but the promised tester is still not there. That is, of course, and no need for it (for sensible people, but for some forum dwellers could still be useful), but that's not the point.

The point is something else: you promised something and in the end - a ringing emptiness. You are an empty person. That fact will not be changed by any of your empty demagoguery about why you don't want to do it.

There was such an idea once upon a time. Copy the mega-sweeper's trades with a flip. Just not a scalper, so the spread doesn't eat everything up.
Only it should be incognito from the "author" in order to eliminate the psychological burden. The main thing is that it has to be a pure hand job.
I personally know that we all suffer losses and lose profits. And if it's the other way round, it's the other way round. Tautology)).
By 'we' I meant human nature. It would be better to "peep" the newcomer (beginner) trader.
The strategy is as banal as it gets.

Andrey Gladyshev:
There was such an idea once upon a time. Copy the mega-sweeper's trades with a flip. Just not a scalper, so the spread doesn't eat everything up.
Only it should be incognito from the "author" in order to eliminate the psychological burden. The main thing is that it has to be a pure hand job.
I personally know that we all suffer losses and take incomplete profits. And if it's the other way round, it's the other way round. Tautology)).
By 'we' I meant human nature. It would be better to "peep" the newcomer (beginner) trader.
The strategy is as banal as it gets.
It has been tried hundreds of times by hundreds of traders. It does not work. You can tick the box that the experiment is done.

Boris Gulikov:
It has been tried hundreds of times by hundreds of traders. It does not work. You can put a tick in the box that the experiment is done.

I can try to make something out of it, but the thought alone already gives me a headache (over-enthusiasm, it will drive me to an early grave).

Boris Gulikov:
Tried hundreds of times by hundreds of traders. It doesn't work. You can tick the box that the experiment is done.

So who's the loser then?
It's more of a rhetorical question...

Boris Gulikov:
Tried hundreds of times by hundreds of traders. It doesn't work. You can check the box that the experiment is done.
+++ Confirmed, I too started with such experiments in developing a trading strategy.