What would it take to get everyone to finally switch to MT5? (collecting opinions) - page 54

Реter Konow:

I agree. You can't force someone to do something nice.

As a private person to a private person, I would say: "We will use what is provided anyway. But with how much enthusiasm...?"

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Who's forcing it?

You can comment on them, they're not needed here, but it won't change anything, and it won't affect performance...

these are my leftovers that haven't been cleaned...

Artem Konkov:

As a private person to a private person I would say: "We will use what is provided anyway. But with how much enthusiasm...?"

Can you explain it on your fingers? Suppose I am developing a robot on patterns on MT4. I've done everything, the test is OK, etc.
What will mt5 give me if I want to make for it, what advantages, easier to write, test, the notorious OOP?

Nikolai Semko:
I'm sorry, but you really don't understand a lot of important things. I have no desire to continue this empty debate.

and we'll just assume that we're back in the bush again...

mql4 has the ability to write in OOP style, but few people use it, and even more who don't even know about it.

When it comes to mql5, then the noise starts: "Why do I need it with its OOP? Well, if you don't need OOP, don't write in OOP, write in procedural style like in mql4, nobody is forcing anyone to write only in OOP.

xxz:

and once again we'll count ourselves in the bushes...

count your blessings :))

Artem Konkov:

As a private person to a private person I would say: "We will use what is provided anyway. But with how much enthusiasm...?"

The world has not been a totalitarian system for a long time, so it won't take long for users to use what they don't like. Businesses are always looking for loopholes for new offerings, and they won't get behind them, but why give competitors a reason to make a better offer? That is exactly what they are waiting for.

Generally speaking, I see the main danger in external competition. The total absence of competition is annoying. What if it suddenly appears out of the blue? To be unprepared for such a turn is very dangerous.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Can you explain it on your fingers? Suppose I trade a robot on patterns on MT4. I've done everything, the test is OK, etc.
What will mt5 give me if I want to make for it, what advantages, is it easier to write, test, the notorious OOP?

That's what I'm talking about in particular. Enthusiasm in your case becomes less. But you are not alone.

Nikolai Semko:
count your blessings :))

That's my point, everybody's a blabbermouth...

Artem Konkov:

That's what I'm talking about in particular. There is less enthusiasm in your case. But you are not alone.

Yes, I don't understand the connection between the beauty of the code and its efficiency either.