What would it take to get everyone to finally switch to MT5? (collecting opinions) - page 57

fxsaber:

Is a light Tester mode planned? In 95% of cases this is what is needed - research.

Yes. It is planned.

Slava:

Yes. It's planned.

Thank you.

Slava:
That is, to calculate the profit and margin requirements in the tester, you have to download more EURUSD and USDJPY and generate their ticks too...

yes, the example was deliberately exacerbated by the need to include a couple more currencies, for greater effect and clarity...

although the EURJPY is my favourite currency pair...

But it's not synthetic (plucked out of thin air) example, it's quite real...

If you're interested, I can share my insights and observations ...

Реter Konow:

There are many advantages of MT5, and if you read the posts carefully, you will see that no one is denying the ACHIEVEMENTS. People WANT to switch and this is obvious, but they resent the fact that there are disadvantages which prevent them from switching.

The DEFICITIONS are stubbornly denied and requests to remove them are ignored. People are told that it is not the platform that has the deficiencies, it is the PEOPLE themselves. They say they don't understand the platform and the language, they don't know how to work with it, they don't know OOP, they don't like to work... AND OTHER.

Summary of a quarter of the forum threads :)

at the very least, make a normal data upload. the timer upload looks more like an official crutch(

It would be quite nice to add, in the code editor, a feature. For example pressed the button, let it be for example, F12.

WithF12 pressedpressS or Y(if Cyrillic), after which was inserted, the code, for example string, etc.

• F12 +S string
  • F12 +D delete
  • F12 +A Alert(");
  • F12 +P Print("");
  • F12 +P+F=Printf("");
  • F12 +I int
  • F12 +C
  • F12 +F = for(int i=0 :i<damba: i++) {F12 +A ("End"); }

BillionerClub:

It would be quite nice to add, in the code editor, a feature. For example pressed the button, let it be for example, F12.

WithF12 pressedpressS or Y(if Cyrillic), after which was inserted, the code, for example string, etc.

• F12 +S string
  • F12 +D delete
  • F12 +A Alert(");
  • F12 +P Print("");
  • F12 +P+F=Printf("");
  • F12 +I int
  • F12 +C
  • F12 +F = for(int i=0 :i<damba: i++) {F12 +A ("End"); }

this is inconvenient. it is faster to write a command than to search for location of f12

Nikolay Khrushchev:

It's inconvenient. It's quicker to write a command than to look up f12.

Not everyone is born with the gift of playing the piano -D

BillionerClub:

Not everyone is born with the gift of playing the piano -D

it's a matter of practice, I assure you.)

It would be nice to add to the forum, for discussion, a section of the site Documentation, as other sections are added for example codebase, articles, etc. Not everything in the documentation is of a simple type that can be quickly eaten and closed. Branches are proliferating unrelated to the place of people reading the documentation. Which is not particularly cool for an information resource.