Creating a trading robot - page 12

Uladzimir Izerski:

Individualism implies secrecy or insecurity, mistrust of others.

A leader can be a person liberated from these notions, but everyone is equal.

It's simpler than that - "your shirt is closer to your body".

A leader may be secretive or insecure and distrust of others is a useful quality for a leader.

The main requirement for a leader is the ability to "ignite" the audience, to motivate it. It is not so important what with.

In this thread I see a lot of disjointed proposals of the "swan, crab and pike" type, among which there is not a single common motivational one. The result is, in my opinion, a little predictable.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Ants pushing and not resenting each other are building mega-projects 1,000,000 times their size.

What about humans?

Humans are used to being individualistic. And that is their weakness.

I would be interested in participating.

In the process of discussion, here everyone can find a rational grain in the exchange of knowledge, experience, new discoveries.

Where is the topic-starter? Let him set the tone. Or is he watching from behind the curtain?

I have already been offered the reins, but it is not my domain.

People don't have a problem with it. The main thing is the desire to share experience with team members. And the team does not yet, will be a team will appear and the leader.

Topikstarter essentially no longer needed, his lack of it discredited himself.

Georgiy Merts:

People are increasingly making suggestions and waiting for someone to implement them.

In time for their implementation, an intellectual product will be created. Only an altruist is capable of sharing this product in the public domain. I am not an altruist. We need a closed forum to weed out freeloaders, such as the topician.

Moderator advise, is it possible to create a private branch of the forum or how to organize communication within the team to work?

Vadym Kulish:

An intellectual product will be created in time for their realisation. Only an altruistic person would be capable of sharing this product in the public domain. I am not an altruist. We need a closed forum to weed out freeloaders, such as the topiksarter.

Moderator advise, is it possible to create a closed branch of the forum or how to organize communication within the team to work?

There are no closed threads and never has been.

1. You may try to create a project

The project

which will not grant access to all the codes.

2. You can try to create a closed channel in the chat room (I haven't tested it myself, but it was announced earlier).

Vladimir Karputov:

There are no closed branches and never have been.

2. You can try creating a closed thread in the chat room (I haven't tested it myself yet, but it has been announced before).

In the terminal chat?

Vadym Kulish:

In the terminal's chat room?

Yes, in the terminal, there are chat creation buttons in the chat room:

Vladimir Karputov:

There are no closed branches and never have been.

2. You can try to create a closed channel in the chat (I haven't tested it myself yet, but it was announced earlier).

The terminal's chat allows only one subscriber to write, I haven't found the possibility of group communication.

Vladimir Karputov:

Yes, in the terminal, there are buttons to create chats in the chat room:

I have Mt4

Do you need an Mt5 terminal?

Vadym Kulish:

I have Mt4

Need an Mt5 terminal?

I was able to create a private chat from the mobile MT5 terminal. You are invited to the chat room.

Please check if it works, but from an MT5 terminal for Windows desktop version. The chat is named by the subject index "299019"

Look for the channel like this:

Channel search in MetaTrader 5