Creating a trading robot - page 10

Konstantin Nikitin:

Structure is good. But if the system fails there will be a loss of data. Here you need either to restore the structure by magicians when the Expert Advisor is started. Or work with global.

Nothing in this world is perfect. That's why it's worth thinking about possible failures right away.

But I don't know how to work with them, so my computer runs on battery, consumes at least 2 Internet networks in case of a connection failure.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

It's a lot of work done on the code, but only the creator can understand what he's done. I think wave makers would be thrilled.

It's not about the wave makers.

This is the basis of trading, on which one can make an analysis. To see the future.

I have developed an understanding of the market and its regularities over many years.

I have gradually transformed it into code, and I have been constantly improving it.

There are horizons for improvement and improvement, but I am not very good at programming myself.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's not about wave traders.

It's the basis of trading, what you can do analysis on. Seeing the future.

Over many years I have developed an understanding of the market, its regularities.

I gradually put it into code, and was constantly improving it.

There are horizons for improvement and enhancement, but I am not very good at programming.

I am not a coder either, but I have already learned a lot, even though using barbaric methods, the main thing is that it works.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

I agree, the best for this is of course a wpc. but I don't know how to work with them, so I have a computer running on battery power, consuming at least 2 internet networks in case of a connection failure.

It doesn't matter how many networks there are, it can just knock out the terminal.

So from the summer a thought. If we open a portfolio of positions on several pairs and then monitor it as one whole. We will prescribe a unique magik to this bunch by writing it into a global variable. We have an array of mages that were opened by the Expert Advisor in global variables and we can work with each of the groups separately. Even in case of failure everything can be easily restored.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

I am not a coder either, but I have already managed to do a lot of things, even though using barbaric methods, the main thing is that it works.

I am also a programmer myself, but self-taught at the age of not that basic level.

Konstantin Nikitin:

It doesn't matter how many networks there are, maybe just a terminal to knock out.

This has been an idea since the summer. If we open a portfolio of positions on several pairs and then monitor it as a whole. We will prescribe a unique magic number for this pack and put it into a global variable. We have an array of mages that were opened by the Expert Advisor in global variables and we can work with each of the groups separately. Even in case of failure everything can be easily restored.

Georgiy Merts could help here. He has a lot of experience in such matters.

Konstantin Nikitin:

It doesn't matter how many networks there are, it may just knock out the terminal.

This has been an idea since summer. If we open a portfolio of positions for several symbols and then follow it as a whole. We will write a unique magik to this bunch and assign it into a global variable. We have an array of mages that were opened by the Expert Advisor in global variables and we can work with each of the groups separately. Even in case of failure everything can be easily restored.

I agree, as a method of protection against loss of serviceability, it's fine. But globals also tend to crash.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I program myself too, but self-taught at an age, not that basic level.

I, too, had only Basic Basic BASIC.

Well, as expected, the downward trend has shown its strength and the V1- N1 wave has become impulsive in its place.

A_EUR4_3.png

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

I agree, as a fail-safe method it's fine, but globals also tend to crash. it's better to write to the cloud.

You have to give you the choice of where to save it. And the user will decide where it is more convenient and reliable. As a minimum, you can make globalki/file/cloud/database.