Creating a trading robot - page 8

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

I saw the pullback and I agree, but the question is, what is the basis for the assumption that N1-V1 is not yet complete? and the question about the channel, I understand the 61 level is taken from V2-N1 ?

Very simple. When the last digit in the pattern changes.

Channels are built from the beginning of the wave and live until the change of direction.

The 61st level can also coincide).

Uladzimir Izerski:

Very simple. When the last digit in the pattern changes.

Channels are built from the beginning of the wave and live until the change in direction.

The 61st level may coincide).

hmm, the number will change when the indicator detects the calculation, so what is the calculation based on?

or is there a certain set of patterns in the wave analysis? if so, where to read about them?

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

It would be convenient if only we didn't have to analyse the whole portfolio. That is, according to your method it is possible to make a multi-currency one, but with analysis of each asset separately, but I propose to analyse the portfolio, and unfortunately the picture changes. Those waves that were separate for the assets may disappear in the portfolio.

But on the other side, analyzing the assets according to the picture byUladzimir Izerski, you can build the portfolio differently than I suggested. It means that in my case, there were simply 120 bars for each asset and in the analysis ofUladzimir Izerski the period for each asset may be different and a portfolio can be created out of assets obtained this way.

Yes. My method can be used to analyse any instrument using the matryoshka doll method.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

Here is a picture for example of a portfolio on the model trend over a period of 120 hour bars, the pink line is the model line, the red trend line. Basically, when the trend line is broken we can open a trade to sell the portfolio. But for a robot, only 120 bars remain visible, i.e. the part that is built. How can a robot analyze the whole chart with the history of at least three more such periods, so that it could analyze the whole chart and receive an adequate estimate of where and when to trade? ....

Go to the higher timeframe, if the entry point is on H1, then analyze D1.

Vadym Kulish:

If the entry point is at H1, then analyse D1.

I'm surprised that such a simple idea has never occurred to me, I got fixated on working in code and completely forgot that I could switch to a higher timeframe.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

hmm, the figure will change when the indicator determines the calculation, so what is the calculation based on?

or is there a certain set of patterns in wave analysis? if so, where can i read about them?

You will not read anywhere. This is my personal development.

I wanted to write an article, but I got lazy).

If I see that there is interest in the system, I will have to write it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes. My method can be used to analyse any instrument using the matryoshka method.

I have heard of this method once, and a link was given, but I couldn't understand it, it's all related to waves...

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

I've heard of this method once, and there was a link, but I couldn't understand it, it's all about waves...

A pattern is a "magic word".

Based on these 4 figures, I can draw it without seeing the chart.

I.e. for machine processing it's a picture of the market.

You can drill down in depth.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The pattern is the 'magic word'.

From these 4 figures, without seeing the chart, I will draw it.

I.e. for machine processing it is a picture of the market.

You can drill down in depth.

so where do these numbers come from? who and what did they originally indicate?

So: indicator or OHLC analysis?