My approach. The core is the engine. - page 54

Реter Konow:

It's an interesting situation. Fifty-three pages of people trying to dissuade me from my idea.

The reasoning is this:

1. Nobody will want your product. The main thing on the market is profit. GUI is just for beauty.
  2. You already have a GUI and it can be easily connected via a DLL.

Having said that:

• 50 articles on GUI creation have been published.
  • Artem Trishkin personally modified Anatoly's library and created his own sophisticated GUI.
  • Dmitry Fedoseev wrote and published his own GUI library.
  • Yuri Kulikov wrote his own GUI library.
  • Yury Asaulenko,Maxim Kuznetsov, Alexey Volchansky - use other languages to add features (also for lack of GUI).

Thus, it seems that people's words contradict their deeds. Trying to convince me that my tool is useless, they contradict themselves.

After all, they themselves use similar, third-party tools. Or they want to use them (asMaxim Kuznetsov does).

It means that their arguments are strictly directed against my project and are not a belief. Otherwise, we wouldn't have reached page 53 mainly in denial. There would have been either constructiveness or indifference.

Negativity shows opposition. So - the new tool has significance.

That's why I think it will be in demand. The public's relentless denial convinces me of this. Simple logic.

I have a very good mate who owns a 2101 Zhigul. Who knows this marvel understands that it's about 75 years old.

So he wanted to put a 5 speed gearbox in it, so he did. Later, he wanted a steering booster, titanium disks, he was dissuaded, as if to buy a second-hand diesel Opel for 1500 quid, and no problems, than to invest the same money in a rotten piece of scrap metal.

Now he's even got air conditioning in his car from some mazda, but the gygul is still a gygul - just ancient junk with a lot of money and time poured into it.

Peter, also can't you go back from the past to the present?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

For 150-200 pages (it's not your first topic), they have been trying to convince you to do something. To finish something and discuss it. But you prefer to talk.

I would have published a free version by now if there was any constructive feedback. But I see widespread, glaring and little-explained negativity. And on all sides. This is a phenomenon I am trying to understand.

Реter Konow:

I suspect the code is complicated. And in general, you need to know Python and know how to write a DLL. At least post the code of the DLL through which the window is connected.

A stream of fantasies with the look of a connoisseur.

Реter Konow:

I would have published a free version by now if there was any constructive feedback. But I see widespread, glaring and little-explained negativity. And on all sides. It's a phenomenon I'm trying to understand.

People are actually very kind and sympathetic.

You like to gabble - they gabble with you :-) everything as you like it

Реter Konow:

I would have published a free version by now if there was any constructive feedback. But I see widespread, glaring and little-explained negativity. And on all sides. It's a phenomenon I'm trying to understand.

You're not trying to understand anything. You've got the bark on your tail. Like a maniac in a basement who spent three years moping up a plan to take over the world... and the world doesn't care.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

People are actually very kind and helpful.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You're not trying to understand anything. It's a bummer. Like a maniac in a basement who spent three years moping up a plan to take over the world... and the world doesn't care.

Реter Konow:

not a kindergarten :-)

You haven't heard the construction site "talk" yet :-)

Реter Konow:

So what? Does writing the truth make me angry?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So what? Does writing the truth make me angry?

I'm not interested in you. Write whatever you want.

Реter Konow:

I'm not interested in you. Write whatever you want.

Of course you are. Of course you are. Breaking the fantasy world painted in dried paint on the brick walls of the basement.