My approach. The core is the engine. - page 118

Peter, will there be such a thing on MT5, is it planned? Or maybe the standard means will be enough? I haven't got into it yet.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Peter, will there be such a thing on MT5, is it planned? Or maybe the standard tools will be enough? I haven't got into it yet.

On MT5 it will be for sure.

Реter Konow:

1. Necessity comes from after interaction with the product, not before it. A television, for example. A 19th century man did not know what a television set was. No matter how much you explained to him why he needed a television, he wouldn't have understood you. You'd draw a TV set with chalk, little people inside it, theatre, with little people behind the glass. The little people running, talking, shooting, but they're not really there... Imagine how ridiculous it would have looked to 19th century people. You wouldn't be understood and the idea of TV would be rejected at the root.
  2. Next, you'd take a time machine to bring a television to the 19th century. Showed people the movies. The news. And then, you'd start giving away televisions for free. That's when people would understand why they need a TV.

Need arises after interacting with a thing.

To become useful, a thing has to fulfil several criteria:

1. The thing must arouse curiosity. This is the first step towards interaction.
  2. It must be unusual. It must be striking. Catch the eye. That's the second step to interaction.
  3. It has to be comfortable. Useful. Multifaceted (so that learning is a process). This is a step towards pulling into interaction.
  4. A person has to develop a conscious attitude towards the thing. An attitude is already an interaction.
After these stages there is no question about the necessity of the thing. Necessity has already emerged. You just need it and that's it.

After interaction? Peter, "...don't consider yourself a figure equal to Churchill. He's the only one I know of who loves Russian cognac more than anyone else." You are not Apple or Microsoft to "set fashion trends", and, even with these giants - the punctures are all on the punctures, all together trying to "shape demand", and it does not work. With your scale to think that "necessity will appear after interaction with a product" - at least, it's naive.

The same TV was needed, not just in the 19th century, but in the ancient world - "an apple rolls on a plate and shows distant countries" - a very old image. And it just goes to show that the need for the television was many hundreds (and as if not thousands) of years before it was invented. You are being so dismissive of 19th century people for nothing - even primitive people would have understood how TV works and why it's needed.

Necessity always arises BEFORE interaction. There is not a single example where a thing appeared and there was no need for it.

Реter Konow:

Human nature is above the market. Moreover, it defines it.

I adjust to human nature, not market nature.

That is why I think the question of necessity is meaningless.

It is human nature to accept the necessity of anything. The need for the new is inherent in it. Look around you. Millions of previously unnecessary things have become necessary. Why?

Yes ???

And I, a fool, thought that being determines consciousness and not vice versa... And I don't see any unnecessary "millions of things". If there was no need for them - they would not have appeared. Name one "unnecessary" thing that would not fulfil one of man's needs ! I don't think you'll argue that man's needs were born with him? Or do you think that first things came into being, and then the needs of man? Clothes first, then the need for heating? Or were houses born first, and then the need for shelter?

Georgiy Merts:

Yes ???

And I, a fool, thought that being defines consciousness and not vice versa... And I do not see any unnecessary of "millions of things". If there was no need for them - they would not have appeared. Name one "unnecessary" thing that would not fulfil one of man's needs ! I don't think you'll argue that man's needs were born with him? Or do you think that first things came into being, and then the needs of man? Clothes first, then the need for heating? Or were houses born first, and then the need for shelter?

In your philosophical concept, Being defines consciousness. But that's more true of animals. In them,only Genesis defines Consciousness. Because they have no subjectivity. Reality is reflected in their brain in a strictly defined way.

Man is a creature endowed with the ability to reinterpret reality. He differs from animals in this way. And each man thinks the reality in his own way. Therefore, in case of a man, the Consciousness defines Being. However, the reverse thesis is also partially true for a man.

It turns out that both Being defines Consciousness, and Consciousness defines Being (in case of a human being).

Modern game industry (computer games) is a demonstration of determination of Being by Consciousness. Man strives to feel like God. He tries to create and change reality.

There are really millions of unnecessary things. And if you do not see any, it means they have been successfully integrated into your Being. And those who have accomplished this are talented marketers.

Necessary - unnecessary - is determined by the consciousness of the user. But, Consciousness is often a weak and stupid creature, programmed by anyone and any way...

Реter Konow:

The modern game industry (computer games) is a demonstration of the definition of Being by Consciousness. Man aspires to feel like God. He tries to create and change reality.

There are really millions of unnecessary things. And if you do not see any, it means they have been successfully integrated into your Being. And those who have accomplished this are talented marketers.

Necessary - unnecessary - is determined by the consciousness of the user. But, Consciousness is often a weak and stupid entity, programmed by anyone and any way...

You're crazy, Peter! The modern game industry is fully exploiting ancient human needs! Even the ancient philosophers recognized the need for games. Even chimpanzees "play dolls", let alone humans.

And there are millions of unnecessary things ??? Name one thing that doesn't fulfil one human need or another ?

Georgiy Merts:

And there are millions of unnecessary things? Name one thing that doesn't fulfill one or another human need ?

Understand, necessary-unnecessary is just an angle of perception of the same thing.

Just one unnecessary thing? What about my GUI constructor?

You said yourself no one needed it. But it showed up.

So unnecessary things appear unnecessarily.

So you contradict yourself)).

ZS. You'll probably say that millions of things are needed every single one of them. And among them only my GUI constructor is unnecessary!)).

So, I was the first in the world to create unnecessary things.)

Реter Konow:

Understand, necessary-unnecessary is just an angle of perception of the same thing.

So you're contradicting yourself.)

Clinical cases are the exception to the rule :))

Реter Konow:

So you contradict yourself)).

ZS. You'll probably say that millions of things are needed every single one of them. And among them only my GUI constructor is unnecessary!)).

So, I was the first in the world to create an unnecessary thing.)

Your GUI builder is first of all for YOU. And it fulfills your important need (the same need that my TC League fulfills) - the need for significance. To put it simply, it "feeds your ego".

Another example of an "unnecessary" thing that was made by people but does not fulfil their needs ?

Artyom Trishkin:

Clinical cases are the exception to the rule :))

Artem, where is the "clinical case" ???

Peter has almost the highest popularity on this forum ! And it's all thanks to his library. Add to that Peter's own consciousness that he's cool - he created a library, which very few people have ever created, without sinking to "dirty" OOP technologies, and keeping everything in his head! In my opinion, one can very well understand the meaning of Peter's GUI.