My approach. The core is the engine. - page 113

Реter Konow:

Don't resist realising your reality. Being a loser may be embarrassing, but it's easier.

I am not the cause of your failure))

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I'm not the cause of your failure))

You should have added:

"I am only the cause of your failure".

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I'm not the cause of your failure))

Of course you're the reason you failed. And by failing, you're trying to troll me emotionally. If a man is a loser, so is his psychology. That's the explanation for trolling. Trolls are losers. Losers. All their anger comes from that...

Реter Konow:

Of course you're the cause of your failure. And by failing, you're trying to troll me emotionally. If a man is a loser, so is his psychology. That's the explanation for trolling. Trolls are losers. Losers. All their anger comes from that...

Where did I fail?

It used to be that those who brought bad news were killed.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Where did I fail?

How should I know? But you're acting like a loser. You're being a sissy. Three years... down the drain... You're gonna shed a tear.

It's disgusting to read this stream of loser sentiment.

Yeah at the end of the day, he's good, give this guy a pie off the shelf for his persistence!

Реter Konow:

How should I know? But you're acting like a loser. You're being a sissy. Three years... down the drain... You're gonna start crying again.

It's disgusting to read this stream of loser sentiment.

All right! Keep pushing against the wall, persistently and unwaveringly))

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Good! Keep pushing against the wall, persistently and unwaveringly))

Yeah, when sympathy is needed, I'll turn to you personally.

Реter Konow:

Yeah, when I need sympathy, I'll come to you personally.

And you're not the least bit saddened by the three years you've been sent there... are you? Are you willing to keep fighting windmills forever?