My approach. The core is the engine. - page 112

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Peter, I suggest you go to my profile, there is a video of a robot that works the same way as an EA.

There are no explanations, just music. Look at the chart and everything will be clear.

No one understands what the use of your engine is and what it will do for the developers. You need to make a video and show everything you are trying to prove on this forum, like Don Quixote.

Don't provoke Peter!!! Otherwise he will rush to do polyphony...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Don't provoke Peter!!! He'll go off on the polyphony...

Oh yeah, I remember the time when they sent MMS and it was cool)

Some people here don't realise that everything is going according to plan. No problem.

3 years, 10 years... It doesn't matter. I do what I'm good at and I like it.

I don't need it, I don't care...))

ZS. From a material point of view, I don't suffer. So, I can afford to just be creative.

I have decided that from now on I will leave all questions about the usefulness or purpose of my designs unanswered.

Let people decide for themselves how and what to use it for. It is none of my business.

ZY. I'm tired of senseless arguments with trolls suffering from jealousy and hurt self-esteem.

We will discuss technical questions before we get to the hackneyed topics of usefulness and application in trading.

Реter Konow:

I have decided that from now on I will leave all questions about the usefulness or purpose of my designs unanswered.

Let people decide for themselves how and what to use it for. This is not my business.

A very big request - post your emotions, eternal reflections and milestones of the project's development in your personal blog.

So far, there is no generally useful result.

You're honestly clogging up the top of the forum, and there are more relevant topics

---

Maxim Kuznetsov:

a very big request - post your emotions, reflections on eternity and milestones in the development of the project on your personal blog.

So far, there is no generally useful result.

You are frankly clogging up the top of the forum, while there are more relevant topics

---

I'll post what I want in my thread. And the top won't fall apart.

Реter Konow:

ZS. Tired of pointless arguments with trolls suffering from jealousy and pinched ego.

It's a very strong disconnect from reality. What's there to be jealous of? This one - "bazooka hands" also thinks he's jealous. It's a sad subject. Napoleonic plans and three years down the drain. But you go on, go on.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

There's a lot of falling out of reality. What is there to be jealous of? This same "bazooka hands" thinks he's jealous too. It's a sad subject. Napoleonic plans and three years down the drain.

Stop propagating loserism.

The wit is just soaring!

It's amazing how some people resist realising reality.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The wit is just soaring!

It's amazing how some people resist becoming aware of reality.

Don't resist realising your reality. Being a loser may be embarrassing, but it's easier.