My approach. The core is the engine. - page 55

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yes, of course it's over. Of course it is. Breaking the fantasy world painted in dried paint on the brick walls of the basement.

Yeah. Broke it already. )) Must be a pain in the ego, huh? It's okay, get used to it.

Реter Konow:

Yep. Broke it already. )) (Sighs) Must hurt your ego, huh? It's okay, get used to it.

You are doing the same thing.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems & strategy testing

My approach. Core - Engine.

Vitaly Muzichenko, 2018.12.11 16:23

I have a very good friend who owns a 2101 Zhigul. Who knows this miracle, he understands that it is about 75 years old.

So he wanted to put a 5 speed box in it, and he did. Later, he wanted a steering booster, titanium disks, he was dissuaded, as if to buy a second-hand diesel Opel for 1500 quid, and no problems, than to invest the same money in a rotten piece of scrap metal.

Now he's even got air conditioning in his car from some mazda, but the gygul is still a gygul - just ancient junk with a lot of money and time poured into it.

Peter, also can't you go back from the past to the present?

Реter Konow:

Yep. Broke it already. )) (Sighs) Must hurt your ego, huh? Nothing, get used to it.

You are very far away from reality. Seems hopelessly far away.

just do it and that's it, if you like it... you'll either get a result or you won't (I mean an output)

If you do it right, you'll be fine :)

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You are very far away from reality. It seems hopelessly far away.

From your reality, definitely far away.

Реter Konow:

You don't want to understand. What difference does it make? Your option is not for the masses.

People are looking for profit. In this search, they are fixated on the same tester grails. That is, programs that promise enrichment based on tester readings. That's it. It's a dead end from here.

Will it last forever? Will they always trust the tester? Will they never be disappointed looking at tens of thousands of "dead" robots?

I propose a way out of the impasse. Semi-automated programs where the user will be responsible for their own actions.

You think no one wants this? You are mistaken.

I posted screenshots of what Peter and I did in a week. I drew chicken-foot sketches for him, he repeated them. You can ignore the design. We linked it with an advisor. And now I'm working with him. He opens trades on the oscillator and uses the averaging system to bring them to profit, climbing into my pocket. I wrote it myself. Dangerous advisor. Requires attention and management. What kind of plan? Trend-flat. Trend - I switch off one of the directions. Flat - I decrease step of the grid. Currency intervention - it is a real mystery to prevent the drawdown, if it occurred, and I have not noticed it. I use insurance on the news. My broker is very slow sometimes and so is my Expert Advisor. The average volatility is roughly ranging from week to week. I change the parameters online without re-initialization. I have a visual check and adjust derived parameters, not initial ones. In general I bathe and walk the Expert Advisor and kiss it goodnight. My experience shows that I do not believe in Expert Advisors that, all by themselves, somewhere on VPS, start pumping money into the account at the snap of their fingers. And it's not going to go down.
I used to have buttons and squares and letters. And all the time I was fussing with reinitialization when parameters were copied. I got an interface, albeit of Windows 3.11 level, but it was made according to my project-script. And it suits me fine.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/287413/page18#comment_9463225

Нужно ли расширять творческое пространство алготрейдинга?
Нужно ли расширять творческое пространство алготрейдинга?
  • www.mql5.com
Да. Мало возможностей для полной реализации моих идей, Нет. Возможностей реализации идей хватает...

Реter Konow:

From your reality, definitely far away.

Wow. The first proper thought in 55 pages of this thread. Yes Peter, you are very far from my reality.

Oleg Papkov:

I posted screenshots of what Peter and I did in a week. I drew chicken-foot sketches for him, he repeated them. You can ignore the design. We linked it with an advisor. And now I'm working with him. He opens trades on the oscillator and uses the averaging system to bring them to profit, climbing into my pocket. I wrote it myself. Dangerous advisor. Requires attention and management. What kind of plan? Trend-flat. Trend - I switch off one of the directions. Flat - I decrease step of the grid. Currency intervention - it is a real mystery to prevent the drawdown, if it occurred, and I have not noticed it. I use insurance on the news. My broker is very slow sometimes and so is my Expert Advisor. The average volatility is roughly ranging from week to week. I change the parameters online without re-initialization. I have a visual check and adjust derived parameters, not initial ones. In general I bathe and walk the Expert Advisor and kiss it goodnight. My experience shows that I do not believe in Expert Advisors that, all by themselves, somewhere on VPS, start pumping money into the account at the snap of their fingers. And it's not going to go down.
I used to have buttons and squares and letters. And all the time I was fussing with reinitialization when parameters were copied. I spontaneously got an interface, albeit on Windows 3.11 level. But it was made according to my project-script. And it suits me fine.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/287413/page18#comment_9463225

Change your avatar.

I would argue about the soft pink background... and that's the thing... maybe the window caps could be narrower, it's a subwindow, why take up extra space

Реter Konow:

Far from your reality, for sure.

Fedoseyev has a bit of a conflict with reality, it has long been noted, but overall he's a cool guy.