Programmers - page 4

Dmitriy Skub:
Planning, of course - if different, I wouldn't be interested. What subject are you interested in? What subject am I interested in?

Maybe I'm planning something too, so I'm suspicious and wary...

Andrei Novichkov:

Or maybe I'm planning something too, so I'm suspicious and wary...

Just if you order in freelance choose progera who completed 400 tasks, it's a guarantee, if a beginner - at your own risk ...

Sprut112:
It's just that if you choose a progre who has completed 400 assignments, it's a guarantee if you choose a novice at your own risk...

it's some kind of pauper... he hasn't grown anywhere in such a long period of time

Maxim Kuznetsov:

This is some kind of pauper... he hasn't grown anywhere in such a long time.

When I ordered, most were beginners. The experienced ones were 2 out of 13.

Sprut112:

I get 70% of my orders from freelancing with arbitrage...

but the rest of my ex-customers and I are best friends and colleagues.

Sprut112:

Does the number of jobs done indicate experience? In my opinion, reviews don't say anything about experience either. If the work is done on time, and the review will in most cases, positive. Of course there are exceptions, but I'm talking about the majority.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I have 70% of my freelance orders with arbitrage...

but the rest of my former clients and I are best friends and colleagues.

Because they do not know what they want, they check it, they see that it leaks and the idea is bad, and look for the last man standing in the face of progera

Sprut112:
Because they don't know what they want, they check it out, they see that it's leaking and the idea is bad, and they look for a progessor to blame
That's for sure.

Sprut112:
Because they do not know what they want, they check it out, they see that it leaks and the idea is bad, and look for the guilty party in the person of a proger

Unfortunately, this is often the case. Customers accuse programmers of not depending on them. On the other hand, in my experience, programmers often rely on lack of qualifications, knowledge and experience of the customers and write programs anyway. In general, here, as elsewhere, finding a good customer and contractor is not an easy job.

Роман:

Luchezar Shalomaev

We're all human. I, too, am often frustrated with work where I have to justify myself to the customer. It is a very hard and painstaking work. A person may just get sick, the circumstances may change. Or worse, they may not be honest. It is better to find direct contact, to try to find open people. Then you can be sure that everything will be completed and finished. You will know what is going on.

"I'm paying and I need a deadline" isn't right either.

Yeah. And I'm always sympathetic to that, but the problem is, not many people write about it. More often than not, the person simply disappears and gets in touch only after going to arbitration. Well, that's the way it is.