Programmers - page 2

Luchezar Shalomaev:

Thank you for your comment. Any advice?

You can't do that. You'll end up working past freelancing, which will get you banned.

Luchezar Shalomaev:

Any advice you might have?

Best tip

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Programmers

Vladislav Andruschenko, 2018.11.09 10:19

I advise to order through freelance, with the conclusion of the deal. If the programmer is missing - go to Arbitrage.

Or post the theme on the forum, then the task can interest other developers...

I also advise:

1. Adequately assess their requirements
  2. Do not ask the programmer to lower the price because the salary is far away, pension is not soon, children are sick. (The programmer, by the way, also have their own problems.)
  3. Sufficiently detailed description of the task, with examples and pictures (mandatory), and external variables.
  4. Do not change the task before it has been completed by the agreed amount.
  5. If you change the job - open a new job by addendum.
  6. Check and work with the programmer "on-line" and do not disappear for a week on holiday.
  7. Agree with the programmer all the nuances that may arise in the process of execution
  8. Do not make claims on the profitability of your robot, after you have written it. The programmer is responsible for the code.

I would like to add that if programmers leave, it means that all is not so good. Excessive demands for a low fee. Changing the task in the course of execution, etc. Programmers are people too and are willing to do a small amount for a low fee. There is no opportunity to increase the price divide the task into 2 3 stages. Complete 1 phase save money for the 2 phase. etc.

Specific advice can not advise, I do not know what happened to your progers.

Программисты
Программисты
  • www.mql5.com
Всем привет...

Andrei Novichkov:
You'll end up working past freelancing, which will result in a ban.

How will they find out?

Vladimir Karputov:

Exactly, it's often the case that the requirements are too high. That's why I asked you to publish it above.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I advise to order through freelancing, with a deal. If the programmer disappears - go to arbitration.

Or to post the theme on the forum, then the job can interest other developers...

I also advise:

1. Adequately assess their requirements
  2. Do not ask the programmer to lower the price because the salary is far away, pension is not soon, children are sick. (The programmer, by the way, also have their own problems.)
  3. Sufficiently detailed description of the task, with examples and pictures (mandatory), and external variables.
  4. Do not change the task before it has been completed by the agreed amount.
  5. If you change the job - open a new job by addendum.
  6. Check and work with the programmer "on-line" and do not disappear for a week on holiday.
  7. Agree with the programmer all the nuances that may arise in the process of execution
  8. Do not make claims on the profitability of your robot, after you have written it. The programmer is responsible for the code.

Thank you. I'm working since 2008, all of the things you listed take into account in the TOR and in the process of execution. The trouble is that programmers often simply disappear without completing the task or reply after a few days.

Andrei Novichkov:
You can't do that. It would be a job past freelancing, which would end in a ban.

So the code would be posted here. So anyone can use it. So there's no infringement.

Evgeny Raspaev:

Best Advice

I would like to add that if programmers are leaving, it means all is not well. Excessive demands for low pay. Changing the job in the process, etc. Programmers are people too and are willing to do a small amount for a small fee. There is no opportunity to increase the price divide the task into 2 3 stages. Complete 1 phase save money for the 2 phase. etc.

More specific advice can not advise, I do not know what you have happened to progerami.

Thank you. Your humble servant is a qualified customer and everything you listed is taken into account in my work. The trouble is that after accepting the terms, the programmers stop responding. Thank God not all of them, but, unfortunately, many do.

Luchezar Shalomaev:

Thank you. Your humble servant is a qualified customer and everything you listed is taken into account in my work. The trouble is that once they accept the terms, programmers stop responding. Thank God not all of them, but unfortunately many.

If you are an adequate customer and you find such programmers, contactArbitrage.

Evgeny Raspaev:

If you are an adequate customer and you get such programmers, contactArbitrage.

Thank you. I am doing so, but I do not need to win but programs. So I am writing in the forum, trying to figure out how to increase my chances of success :)

Luchezar Shalomaev:

Thank you. I do, but I don't want to win, I want programmes. So I'm writing in the form, trying to figure out how I can increase my chances of success :)

Oh, well, personal work, then. Have you had good programmers since 2008? And you feel good and they always have a job. That's the only way.

Evgeny Raspaev:

Oh well, personal jobs then. Have you had good programmers on your radar since 2008? And you feel good and they feel good, they always have a job. That's the only way.

Alas, only one of them is a really brilliant programmer, but he no longer takes small orders. The rest have either left Freelance or made serious mistakes and will no longer risk working with them.