Programmers - page 3

Dmitriy Skub:

How will they find out?

It's just not worth checking out )
Konstantin Nikitin:

So the code will be posted here, too. So anyone can use it. So there's no infringement.

Why is the code going to be posted here? Now you'll find a contractor for a hundred and fifty, and... that's it... Why would the code be posted here?

Of course, if we are talking about free execution, that's another matter, but this requires an appropriate performer with the desire and free time. Somewhere around here, there is a topic about creating free Expert Advisors within half an hour on weekends. Maybe you should apply there right away.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I also advise:

1. Assess your requirements adequately.
  2. Do not ask the programmer to lower the price because the salary is far away, pension is not soon, children are sick. (The programmer, by the way, also has his own problems.)
  3. Sufficiently detailed description of the task, with examples and pictures (mandatory), and external variables.
  4. Do not change the task before it has been completed by the agreed amount.
  5. If you change the job - open a new job by addendum.
  6. Check and work with the programmer "on-line" and do not disappear for a week on holiday.
  7. Agree with the programmer all the nuances that may arise in the process of execution
  8. Do not make claims on the profitability of your robot, after you have written it. The programmer is responsible for the code.

The programmer was given a brilliant idea, if the robot does not generate profit from the brilliant idea, it means that the programmer made a mistake somewhere - draw and quarter him and burn.

Unicornis:

The programmer was given a brilliant idea, if the robot does not generate profits based on the brilliant idea, then the programmer messed up somewhere - quarter him and throw him on the bonfire.

It's all the programmer's fault 100%

Eh. So no one will ever see the assignment open?

Luchezar Shalomaev

We're all human. I, too, am often frustrated with work where I have to justify myself to the customer. It is a very hard and painstaking work. A person may just get sick, the circumstances may change. Or worse, they may not be honest. It is better to find direct contact, to try to find open people. Then you can be sure that everything will be completed and finished. You will know what is going on.

Approaching the issue from the position of "I'm paying and I need a deadline" is not right either.

Luchezar Shalomaev:

Hello all!

Once again I find myself with a seemingly reliable contractor, but, once again, the next contractor is out of touch and misses all conceivable deadlines. Previously, when there was a rating of top programmers, it was easy to find a normal artist, but now everything has become much harder.

Can anyone advise a programmer who will not screw up deadlines and will do the job with good quality or, as such, find one? I would be grateful for any advice. Thanks in advance all!

You just voice the amount you're willing to spend. From and to, depending on the deadline.

Andrei Novichkov:
It's just not worth checking )
If you assert it, then you know for sure?

Luchezar Shalomaev:

Alas, only one of them is a really brilliant programmer, but he no longer takes small orders. The others have either left Freelance, or have made serious mistakes and I won't risk working with them any more.

Let him recommend someone else. Surely, he does not live in a spherical vacuum, there are acquaintances.

By the way, there are ratings of programmers on Freelance. You can contact them directly for a personal assignment.

Dmitriy Skub:
If you assert it, then you know for sure?
What is your interest in the subject? Have you done something or are you planning to do something? You seem suspiciously determined to squeeze the information out of me.) But I'm a rock.)

Andrei Novichkov:
What subject are you interested in? Have you done something, or are you planning to? You seem suspiciously determined to squeeze information out of me.) But I am a stubborn man )
Planning, of course - if it were otherwise, I would not be interested. And what subject are you interested in what subject I am interested in?