Programmers - page 7

Vladimir Baskakov:
It's easier to learn by yourself or to make one in a designer, test it, understand if it works or not and then order a clean one.

Alas, the constructor is not suitable for my strategies. I have tried to adapt it, but alas. I am a programmer, but without MQL5 and its complete and profound study will take too much time. Therefore I prefer to pay professionals. You don't bake your own bread :)

Sprut112:
Brokers have ancient versions , with built-in gimmicks. I wanted a clean platform, not cluttered with a broker interface

Don't exaggerate, only the icons are different. When you connect to the demo server, Metaquotes will update to the latest version.

Luchezar Shalomaev:

Alas, the constructor is not suitable for my strategies. I have tried to adapt it, but alas. I am a programmer, but without MQL5 and its complete and profound study will take too much time. Therefore I prefer to pay professionals. You don't bake bread by yourself :)

There are homemade bread makers, a little smaller than a small microwave oven. Give it a try.

Unicornis:

There are home baking ovens that are a little smaller than a small microwave. Try it.

You can even make it in a regular oven and it turns out great. But it's rare or necessary (e.g. to show the kids "how the rolls grow").

---

The customer has lost the psychological connection with the performers. You can advise to change something in yourself and start again with small orders/fixes-existing and gradually raise the bar. Maybe there will be enough patience and time will allow

Luchezar Shalomaev:

Alas, the constructor is not suitable for my strategies. I have tried to adapt it, but alas. I am a programmer, but without MQL5 and its complete and profound study will take too much time. Therefore I prefer to pay professionals. You don't bake your own bread :)

If you are a programmer, as they say, you will figure it out. I also tried ordering at first, but I didn't understand the first programmer, what he was doing and why it took so long.

My wife used to bake bread for me.

Luchezar Shalomaev:

Alas, the constructor is not suitable for my strategies. I have tried to adapt it, but alas. I am a programmer, but without MQL5 and its complete and profound study will take too much time. Therefore I prefer to pay professionals. You don't bake your own bread :).

Well, did you make a deal with that one?

Vladimir Baskakov:
So what's the deal with that one?

Yeah. The guy's already written a draft.

Luchezar Shalomaev:

I am a programmer, but without MQL5 and its complete and in-depth study will take too much time, I reckon.

From 3 days to a week.