Programmers - page 5

Sergey Savinkin:

Have him recommend someone else. Surely he does not live in a spherical vacuum, there are people he knows.

By the way, there are ratings of programmers on Freelance. You can contact them directly for a personal assignment.

Yes. Until recently there was a ranking of the best, but it has been removed. Also, now, when ordering, you don't see the contractor's profile. A couple of times I got caught up in arbitrage. It's just too much to ask, but what can you do? We use what we have.

Luchezar Shalomaev:

Yes. Until recently, there was a top ranking, but it has been removed. Also, now, when ordering, you don't see the contractor's profile. A couple of times I got caught up in arbitrage. It's just too much to ask, but what can you do? We use what we have.

It's easier to learn it yourself or to make it in a constructor, test it, understand whether it works or not, and then order it clean

Luchezar Shalomaev:

Yes. Until recently, there was a top ranking, but it has been removed. Also, now, when ordering, you don't see the contractor's profile. A couple of times I got caught up in arbitrage. It's just too much to ask, but what can you do? We use what we have.

That is why they hid it, so that they could approach all the programmers, rather than set up a monopoly.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

That's why they hid it, so that all programmers would be approached, rather than having a monopoly.

Hidden, most likely, so that there would be no deals outside of FRILLANCE, but, for customers, this has become a gigantic problem. On the other hand, MQL5 and the whole infrastructure lives on dreamers. According to my statistics, God forbid one out of 100,000 earns consistently.

You are also a dreamer who thinks that the idea of your EA (indicator) is a genius or even a grail. You have been offered to post the ToR here and they will write you a code for free (maybe). No one will use your idea (99%) because it is clear only to you and everything was invented before us. )

And in general, the problem is that most programmers are not experienced traders, and can not tell the customer to their face that THIS will not work (or it is in kodobase), and do not reinvent the wheel. It's easier to charge a person 30K for some elementary code, and he will regret that the Expert Advisor does not bring income and blame the whole world).

Aleksandr Prishenko:

In general, the problem is that most programmers are not experienced traders and cannot tell the customer to their face that THIS will not work, and do not reinvent the wheel.

Why? Any whim for your money).

Luchezar Shalomaev:

Hidden, most likely, so that there are no deals outside of FRILLANCE, but, it has become a gigantic problem for customers. On the other hand, MQL5 and the entire infrastructure lives on dreamers. According to my statistics, God forbid one out of 100,000 is making stable money.

All trading lives that way - on dreamers, so it's nothing new.

About mt4 a question for the admins. Where to download the clean version, not fixed to some broker like mt5. Or have they already abandoned this platform?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

What for? Any whim for your money :-)

whims are not formalizable and changeable :-)

Sprut112:
About MT4 the question to admins. Where to download the clean version, not fixed to some broker, as mt5. Or have already abandoned this platform

MT4 download from any broker, then "Open an account" and enter another broker's name. I haven't seen any restrictions on MT4 yet.

I think there are restrictions on MT5, for example, only the terminal downloaded from the BCS server can connect to the BCS servers. I will not connect the terminal that may be downloaded here.