Freelancing and arbitration. Something has to change, otherwise it's a dead end! - page 12

Hello respected Administration.

The customer has not appeared for two months, in case of difficulty in rendering a verdict, please just cancel this order.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully.

Hello, dear Administration!

The performer has not been in touch for a month!

Please cancel this order!

smirnov.asp05:

Hello, dear Administration!

The performer has not been in touch for a month!

Please cancel this order!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Order in Freelance. The executor is missing.

Alexey Viktorov, 2021.01.06 21:13

What if there is a health problem? God forbid. Have you seen his posts in any of the threads?

Alexey Viktorov:

Yes, of course I understand that, but still my work stands still. Only messenger shows I've been online

Let's not repeat the same thing in two threads. If you want to continue here, ask the moderator to delete your separate thread.

Alexey Viktorov:
Let's not repeat the same thing in two threads. If you want to continue here, ask the moderator to delete your separate thread.
Yes, of course, but I don't want to continue, I want the administration to unblock the funds. So far the result is zero! Is there an administration here at all?!

smirnov.asp05:
Yes, of course, but I do not want to continue, but for the administration to unlock the funds. So far the result is zero! Is there even an administration here?!

Well, not everyone is as sick in the head as you and I, some people take holidays. And some go to warm their bellies at all.........

Alexey Viktorov:

Well, not everyone is as sick in the head as you and I, some people take holidays. And some go to warm their bellies at all.........

I agree. I'll be waiting.

In freelancing, it is possible to leave feedback on the performer or the customer. Why are these reviews if they are not visible before the job agreement? And why are they visible in the account profile?

Maybe it would be better to do vice versa: remove feedback (both from customers and performers) from profile at all and make it visible in freelance? Make reviews of customers, on the part of performers, visible only to performers. And make customer reviews, on the customer side, visible only to customers...

Or is it a bad idea?

The best way to look for a performer is through the forum, there are reviews, code examples, how other forum members communicate.