Freelancing and arbitration. Something has to change, otherwise it's a dead end! - page 16

Aleksey Mavrin:

The programmer doesn't complain or shout on every corner, unlike you. Doesn't that tell you anything?

We're a democracy! I want, I make noise!

Next time a permanent ban

Nikolay Khrushchev #:

1) The market has nothing to do with the freelancing section. It does not help or hinder it at all. In addition, it (the market) has recently started to get feces all over it, but you do not react to it in any way.
2) "Ecosystem" does not contribute anything at this stage either. Your freelance section had a 10% coverage of the mql freelance market and still does, nothing has changed.
I haven't seen any advertisement of the freelance section anywhere, it seems all clients appear here by gravity. The vast majority of MT4/5 users do not even know about the existence of this resource. So they sit on the blue and red forums.
3) As we see, at this stage, arbitrage is nothing, waiting for a reply for weeks. Although even before it worked disgustingly. Not only employees did not check the completed work but they did not even read the terms of reference.

You earn first of all from the MT4 MT5 server part. It is clear that part of that money goes to maintain the ecosystem.
Is it really so much that 1-2 competent members are not enough to respond in time to them, at least for 2 days?
At the same time 10% will be enough to pay their salaries + taxes and still there will be a lot left over.

If there are so many arbitrators, should we finally pay attention to those who carry out orders there? Finally introduce some kind of certification to get rid of really sad performers?

This is my last time using this service, administrator does not respond, the system is in such a way that customers are the one on the losing end 

Alexander Voronkov #:

The problem has been solved by the administrator, thank you very much!

Happy Holidays to all again!

How was it solved?

How long does the "other side" has have to answer an arbitration offer until its moderated ?

Lorentzos Roussos #: How long does the "other side" has have to answer an arbitration offer until its moderated ?

V. Arbitration Order

1. If dispute arises between the Customer and the Developer, which cannot be solved without the involvement of a third party, any of the parties may apply to arbitration.
  2. Arbitration of disputes is based only on the Requirements Specification and system comments on the confirmation of each step.
  3. The term of accepting the arbitration application is 10 working days. The term of making a decision of the arbitration is not regulated and depends on the actual circumstances of the situation in question.
Rules of Using the Freelance Service
Rules of Using the Freelance Service
  • www.mql5.com
Rules of Using the Freelance Service: general provisions, execution of orders, payments,

Fernando Carreiro #:

V. Arbitration Order

1. If dispute arises between the Customer and the Developer, which cannot be solved without the involvement of a third party, any of the parties may apply to arbitration.
  2. Arbitration of disputes is based only on the Requirements Specification and system comments on the confirmation of each step.
  3. The term of accepting the arbitration application is 10 working days. The term of making a decision of the arbitration is not regulated and depends on the actual circumstances of the situation in question.

Thanks 

Is this "Automatically after 10 days" 

or

i must inform them or something ?